And now I'm alone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    What we're all trying to say here, Daniel, is to finish building your plane so you can sky-fuck your ex's sister @ 28,000 ft!
    That's tha troof, Troof!
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I read a few studies done that showed women are worse. They are more adept at justifying an affair mentally.
      I dont doubt that!
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

What we're all trying to say here, Daniel, is to finish building your plane so you can sky-fuck your ex's sister @ 28,000 ft!
        Just go for the friends, that always works haha. "now me and my girls can be single ladies having fun" "Nooooope, angered ex boyfriend penis" take that slut!

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Religion View Post
          Just go for the friends, that always works haha. "now me and my girls can be single ladies having fun" "Nooooope, angered ex boyfriend penis" take that slut!
          My ex hung out with a lot of unattractive girls, and she has no sister. Such a bad deal
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Comment

My ex hung out with a lot of unattractive girls
              when has that ever stopped you?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                when has that ever stopped you?
                BOOSH!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Be sure you've got "Hey Joe" by Hendrix playing if she comes to pick up any more of her shit.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    It gets better. Find some hobbies or rekindle interest in old ones before you drive yourself crazy thinking about it. And get some friends fast.
                    I suggest guns. Probably good to find some more friends and get in a less depressed mood before starting this hobby though.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

How's the plane coming along?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        I suggest guns. Probably good to find some more friends and get in a less depressed mood before starting this hobby though.
                        Don't listen to him.

I took his advise on one purchase, and now I can't stop buying them.

Comment

Originally posted by ENKI View Post
                          Sorry man, woman can be vicious bitches, but like to play like they're innocent. Maybe you should hit up some bars or something to meet some new people, or as said before, join an adult sport.
                          I wouldn't recommend bars. IMO, people there are already down and lonely and looking to commiserate and the one nighter. As people said, hit the sports and hobbies, something you can really focus on with actual results.
                          Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                          google is your friend. also check the local rec centers
                          Whatever city you're in (or a neighboring city), find the Parks & Recreation department.

Quick google for Little Rock:
                          Littlerock.gov lets you can pay city fines online, gather information about various city services, or meet the Mayor. Sign up to receive up-to-date e-newsletters, adopt a pet, or learn more about a city task force.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            F it. Bitches aint nothin but tricks and hoes.
                            lmao
                            Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

el oh motherfucking el at the tags, you guys are dicks.
                              pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
                              X