No announcement yet.

Date Ideas in Dallas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and does she know that you're a pot head? Being an attorney, she may want to know that.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Stay at home. Cook her dinner. Along with some wine and you're getting laid. Girls like guys to be spontaneous and original.
      This is definitely a panty dropper, especially if you cook a 4 course meal, but definitely not for a second date. This is a couple of months down the road...

Comment

putt-putt golf. Time it so you start before dark, but finish up about the time it gets chilly. Be sure neither of you has a jacket.

There's also rohypnol, it works in most settings. But that is more like a first date thing, you should be past that.

Comment

Well we were supposed to go out last weekend, but I ended up going out of town so I've already re-scheduled once...twice may be pushing it.

I like your ideas though. I'm not a DFWM baller, but I don't have any problem spending a little cash to have a good time with a cute girl.

Her office is in Southlake, so I plan to invite her over to the house one night next week to cook dinner for her. That's when I'll "get it in", lol. Friday night is about getting to know each other better.

Speed Zone is out...I already know she wouldn't be into that.

Comment

well if the plan is getting to know her, dont do a movie, you want to do something fun yet still be able to chat/talk.

Comment

Yep. I've never had more success than cooking a chick dinner. Don't get me wrong, I can get laid with the simplest of things. But my food is a real panty dropper, they appreciate the effort, and chicks these days can't/don't cook, so seeing a man in the kitchen is a turn on. Therefore, the sex is more, shall I say.... Gratuitous. I've never once cooked for a chick, and not ended up fucking her immediately after, on the table, etc. it works every fucking time.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I haven't smoked in almost 3 weeks, fyi. My weight loss efforts kinda stalled-out, so I decided to make some other changes and stopped smoking and started jogging. It's working out well so far.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  , and chicks these days can't/don't cook,
                  understatement of the year there.

Comment

ice skating with drinks after.
                    07 f250-family truckster
                    08 Denali -baby hauler
                    52 f1-rust bucket
                    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Just talked to her...bowling sounded like fun, so we might do that after dinner.

Anyone know of any good bowling alley's in Dallas? Lucky Strike?

Comment

Make sure you don't eat anything that's gonna fuck your stomach before you bowl. Don't want to look like a fucking penguin hustling up to throw the ball while squeezing those ass checks.

Comment

Good call! Lol. So definitely no Mexican or Indian!

Comment

Boning her would be fun..just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                              ice skating with drinks after.
                              drinks then ice hockey

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
                                Just talked to her...bowling sounded like fun, so we might do that after dinner.

Anyone know of any good bowling alley's in Dallas? Lucky Strike?
                                300 in Addison.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X