No announcement yet.

GMC Terrain-input?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<--getting ready to go test drive one of those god awful things. Peer pressure sucks.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

My baby's grandma has one... And fuck a bunch of GM's shitty throw-aways.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
        <--getting ready to go test drive one of those god awful things. Peer pressure sucks.
        My wife loves them and wants one bad. Which is weird because she has to be at least 15 years younger than you.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
          My wife loves them and wants one bad. Which is weird because she has to be at least 15 years younger than you.

Your wife is 50?

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
            AT LEAST!!!

shoot for 20 years younger

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Your wife is 50?

What can I say, I have a fetish for women with blue hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                Seriously? They are dog shit ugly!

They do, however, have every single fucking thing I'd ever want/need in a car. Dammit.
                Have you lost your mind?

They are good looking! Well... they are at least as good looking as anything I've seen in your driveway.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  Have you lost your mind?

They are good looking! Well... they are at least as good looking as anything I've seen in your driveway.

Throw some D's on that bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    Have you lost your mind?

This. Plus the interior is very nice and the ecoboost has some balls. The only issue is the 3rd row is small and a pita to get in and out of (but most CUVs are).

Comment

My wife has an '07 explorer. It has the 3rd row seating and gets 18-22 I think. We can even fit my 6'8'', 380lb friend in there.

Comment

Just perusing Skip's website and they've got more than $6000 off 2012 Flex's. The 2013 is getting a refreshed interior and exterior.

Comment

why not an ECO-boost explorer... I heard it's underpowered but you're looking for MPG so what's the difference soccer mom... 28mpg highway advertised

Comment

Working...
                          X