No announcement yet.

You choose.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna go with option c.....and im not worried about the weed going stale because you got plenty of seeds to grow your own. Play with your dogs, play guitar, stay high all day and work on your boat. Yep, sign me up.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
      Also, that much weed will go to shit after long while imo.
      Put it plastic bags and bury it. Old trick.
      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
        Gonna go with option c.....and im not worried about the weed going stale because you got plenty of seeds to grow your own. Play with your dogs, play guitar, stay high all day and work on your boat. Yep, sign me up.
        I was hoping it woul be dro, but fuck it you get 3 tons. I actually thought about this on the way during traffic.
        Option c is cleary the winner here.

Comment

A.

The plain one can fish and might make a decent companion for the time being and she would eventually give it up.

Then i have a gun to protect myself when shit gets tough and if im stranded on an island, what better way to spend the time then shit faced the whole time.

Finally, when i get rescued, i have tons a dough to take vacations on some other islands....
          .....bro....

Comment

c

just cause i love throwing knives at shit.

Comment

Shit all I'd need is a SWANK magazine and I'd be fine.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                That what I'm saying.

C

A gun, beer, and women+ being trapped? I wouldn't last two years. It would end badly.

I'd have more fun playing guitar stoned, and sailing around then I would ever have dealing with some trapped woman. Plus a pair of dogs would be comforting and useful, and you absolutely cannot survive without a knife. Oh, and no you can't effectivley hunt with a knife, but you could build almost any kind of trap with it, or go fishing.

Comment

A all the way. It doesn't say you have to share the gold, and even if she wouldn't put out, I'd have booze, and could buy myself a nice ménage a cinq once a week for the rest of my life.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  Shit all I'd need is a SWANK magazine and I'd be fine.
                  Armin Tamzarian, FTMFW.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    Everyone is thinking the wrong way.

10 million, hot chick, and sailboat.

I'd have plenty of time to get a great business plan going with my 10 million. In 15 years I expect to have a small army of offspring, I'd use the sailboat after 8 years to bring back a bigger ship, lumber, possibly more women, and lots of guns and other things to keep me busy on my paradise island.
                    That's not one of the options.

Why not just add a private jet, whorehouse, and a team of personal chefs into the equation?

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      That's not one of the options.

Why not just add a private jet, whorehouse, and a team of personal chefs into the equation?

I change my option from C, to the new one Jluv presented.

Comment

C. Set food traps with maryjane, get "vicious animals" and fish stoned....kill and eat them....after getting stoned. Use mj bales to create floating doc for sail boat. come home early with hull full of weed, sell weed and story...make money.

Comment

Working...
                        X