No Front Plate Ticket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    I don't know the logic that the legislature used (if any at all), but my guess would be that there is a very very small amount (if any) of antique cars being used in offenses.

I've chased plenty of cars, trucks, and motorcycles in my day, but I've never chased a 1910 Model T.
    Lmao.
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Not at all. Just pointing out what's power tripping douchbag you are, as usual.

We can discuss this tomorrow at lunch.

Comment

We can discuss this tomorrow at lunch.

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...48&postcount=9
        If you're implying I won't call you a douchebag to your face, you are wrong. I'm not going to sit there and argue with you over lunch to make everyone else uncomfortable though.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

If you're implying I won't call you a douchebag to your face, you are wrong. I'm not going to sit there and argue with you over lunch to make everyone else uncomfortable though.
          Why don't you grow up? You judging me from this site alone is just as wrong as me judging anyone else.

Comment

• soooo.. sounds like lunch will be interesting haha... I'm going to drive the galaxie with only one plate just to stir the pot haha
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Why don't you grow up? You judging me from this site alone is just as wrong as me judging anyone else.
              Lmao. Ok douche. You're judging an entire group of people you have ZERO knowledge of, based on something you have a base opinion on, for no reason.

I'm judging YOU, based on my interaction with YOU, and how you carry yourself on here. If you can't see the difference, you can add stupid to the douchebag.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

So you have to go apeshit over a typo? Are you now the grammar police?
                You are really obtuse. You take everything I say out of context. It's pretty crystal that you're blowing a head gasket over a light hearted discussion. At least that's what it is for me, and pretty much everyone else. But I can understand when you're the butt of every joke that at some point you're gonna' lose it.

Will you order pizza and deliver it to my house so we can continue this over lunch. I can't find my front plate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                  If you don't like the front plate law then get proactive about it instead of just complaining on a message board.

http://www.petitiononline.com/txplate/petition.html
                  A+ Post.

SIGNED.

Everyone in this thread should have signed this as well.

Comment

• I've gone back and fourth about the NFP law, to no avail. I don't put it on MY cars and that means MY cars, my wife doesn't want any trouble and my son has personalized plates so they have them on their cars. If I have to pay a ticket every five years, fine with me, its a fashion statement to me.

Matt, I'm assuming you're talking about me with the 'crickets' comment, but I'm not coming. The real reason is you have nothing to prove to me, you are OK, this comes from person that has been to your house, he and I are very close, he said your cool and thats all I need to know.

When I talk about PD's being revenue generators it has to do with my personal experiances with PPD, thats all they do. I have been to court for an expired inspeciton sticker, but because it was over 30 days expired they said I had to pay the fine. I chose to go to court and have a jury of my peers hear my case, point being is that the car was in the shop with an electrical problem and it took a few months to figure it out, when I picked up the car I didn't check to see if the inspection was out, I picked up my car and drove it home.
                    Thats when PPD pulled me over, I took care of it the next day, they didn't care. So I took it to court, the DA used a dirty tactic, he sent out a beautiful, big breasted blonde to offer me a reduced fine of $80.00, I said no, she came back like a car salesman trying to get me agree to being guilty and reducing the fine to $50.00, I said NO, I don't care if its $10.00 or $110.00, I'm not paying it! I've had all kinds of pussy, I've fucked girls just as fine or finer and cheaper too!
                    They finally came out and dismissed it, so now I'm like FUCK THE PLANO POLICE DEPT! Revenue generating motherfuckers, like I've stated before I'm not a cop hater, but I have no need for them...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Lmao. Ok douche. You're judging an entire group of people you have ZERO knowledge of, based on something you have a base opinion on, for no reason.

I'm judging YOU, based on my interaction with YOU, and how you carry yourself on here. If you can't see the difference, you can add stupid to the douchebag.

Everyone knows that DFWM personalities are a tad off from what we are in person. The vast majority of folks here are stand up guys that help each other out.

Judge all you want, and call me what names you want, but I'd wager that's as far as you are willing to take it. Do anything physical and you will regret it dearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        I've gone back and fourth about the NFP law, to no avail. I don't put it on MY cars and that means MY cars, my wife doesn't want any trouble and my son has personalized plates so they have them on their cars. If I have to pay a ticket every five years, fine with me, its a fashion statement to me.

Matt, I'm assuming you're talking about me with the 'crickets' comment, but I'm not coming. The real reason is you have nothing to prove to me, you are OK, this comes from person that has been to your house, he and I are very close, he said your cool and thats all I need to know.

When I talk about PD's being revenue generators it has to do with my personal experiances with PPD, thats all they do. I have been to court for an expired inspeciton sticker, but because it was over 30 days expired they said I had to pay the fine. I chose to go to court and have a jury of my peers hear my case, point being is that the car was in the shop with an electrical problem and it took a few months to figure it out, when I picked up the car I didn't check to see if the inspection was out, I picked up my car and drove it home.
                        Thats when PPD pulled me over, I took care of it the next day, they didn't care. So I took it to court, the DA used a dirty tactic, he sent out a beautiful, big breasted blonde to offer me a reduced fine of $80.00, I said no, she came back like a car salesman trying to get me agree to being guilty and reducing the fine to $50.00, I said NO, I don't care if its $10.00 or $110.00, I'm not paying it! I've had all kinds of pussy, I've fucked girls just as fine or finer and cheaper too!
                        They finally came out and dismissed it, so now I'm like FUCK THE PLANO POLICE DEPT! Revenue generating motherfuckers, like I've stated before I'm not a cop hater, but I have no need for them...
                        Henry, I'd be more than happy to buy you lunch if you could make it. What's a sammich between friends?

I'm sure the Plano PD does more than just take in revenue. I'm sure that they have all the crimes, accidents, and missing persons per capita as do most big cities. To lump all of policing into that catagory is just not fair.

Most LEOs do the job to help people. Unfortunately sometimes all we can do is clean up the mess left behind by other people, as in this case:

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

My guys were the first responders to this and I was the first supervisor on the scene. To see two people murdered over a few bucks is heartbreaking. The Capital Murder trial for Kwame Richardson starts next month.

Comment

• Who said anything about getting physical? Jeeeeesus, Matt.

Comment

Judge all you want, and call me what names you want, but I'd wager that's as far as you are willing to take it. Do anything physical and you will regret it dearly.
                            Damn son, Brent is cool, Matt, WTF?!?
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Who said anything about getting physical? Jeeeeesus, Matt.
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Damn son, Brent is cool, Matt, WTF?!?

So you think it's cool to go to a lunch and start calling someone "douche, douchebag, power tripping overzealous pig"?

What he's started in this thread might seem cool to you guys, but it isn't going to fly with me.

Comment

• Lets get physical.... physical... I wanna get physical!

Comment

Working...
                                X