X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a self loathing fool with a drinking problem??? oh shit

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
      Probably not, since he is still wearing his master manipulator cape.

Hasn't changed yet, though that might be where he is now...
      Hear that? It's the worlds tiniest violin playing a sad song for Mikey. Sooooo mistreated. Pussy! lol. Keep talkin shit on the net, it's all you're capable of. Hahahahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Yup, he's still butthurt. LMAO! You keep going right on about trying to prove to these guys you are actually someone of importance. The difference is that I know better. You're nothing more than a drunken coward. You're a very miserable guy who does nothing but feel sorry for himself all the time. You should hold up a mirror to your post and read it to yourself, because that's who all your animosity should be pointed towards. You're such a pathetic person.

1. Show me where I have tried to establish myself as 'someone of importance'.
        2. I've had about a case of beer, this whole year. One a month on average? Yep, tee-fuckin-totaller up in the house!
        3. Where, exactly, did you earn your physcology degree? Oh yeah, at the school of busted ass biscuits.

Moral of the story stevey, is that you perceive me as being 'weak', as you know I don't get off on trying to destroy people. You, on the other hand, are a low life and get off on doing exactly that. You are the miserable person that can't hold a job, that relies on his wife to support him. When I hired you to do a job that a fucking retard could do with no problems you lasted a whole two weeks. And fwiw, I still laugh out loud at the thought of your fat ass falling off that ladder and rolling across the fucking ground. Ninja Master Fall Down!!!

So you go ahead and throw the verbage stevey. Then go make yourself feel better with a couple dozen butterfingers. At the end of the day I will still be a good person, and you will still be a lardass that can't earn his own way through life.

Deuces dough boy...
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          a self loathing fool with a drinking problem??? oh shit
          Yet, I'm the bully. But go back through this thread and he said something about me first, only to try to flip the script to suit his needs. That tells you all you need to know about Mikey. He's a pathetic coward..

Comment

• lol this has been thread jacked about 10x over
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• this thread just got some

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                lol this has been thread jacked about 10x over
                Come on thread, quit playing with it or you'll go blind.
                Ded

Comment

Yet, I'm the bully. But go back through this thread and he said something about me first, only to try to flip the script to suit his needs. That tells you all you need to know about Mikey. He's a pathetic coward..

Now who's defensive, stevey the doughboy? Push harder, you'll break that seal and be a bigger person as a result!

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

1. Show me where I have tried to establish myself as 'someone of importance'.
                    2. I've had about a case of beer, this whole year. One a month on average? Yep, tee-fuckin-totaller up in the house!
                    3. Where, exactly, did you earn your physcology degree? Oh yeah, at the school of busted ass biscuits.

Moral of the story stevey, is that you perceive me as being 'weak', as you know I don't get off on trying to destroy people. You, on the other hand, are a low life and get off on doing exactly that. You are the miserable person that can't hold a job, that relies on his wife to support him. When I hired you to do a job that a fucking retard could do with no problems you lasted a whole two weeks. And fwiw, I still laugh out loud at the thought of your fat ass falling off that ladder and rolling across the fucking ground. Ninja Master Fall Down!!!

So you go ahead and throw the verbage stevey. Then go make yourself feel better with a couple dozen butterfingers. At the end of the day I will still be a good person, and you will still be a lardass that can't earn his own way through life.

Deuces dough boy...
                    a fucking retard huh? you hiring?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                      a fucking retard huh? you hiring?

Uh, nope. I got fired from that job about three years ago for not drinking the kool-aide. Since then it's been a downward spiral, due mostly to being a self loathing out of control drunk that can't wait to go on a killing spree that....

Shit! I forgot the rest of it.

stevey, what did I leave out? We really need to put that bad ass degree of yours to work, so that hopefully, someday, we can get you off the wife welfare and help you to actually grow a set of balls in an attempt to actually be a man. That relies on a woman to pay his way through life. Bahahaha!

Please, put down that loaf of bread stevey!
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Yup, he's still butthurt. LMAO! You keep going right on about trying to prove to these guys you are actually someone of importance. The difference is that I know better. You're nothing more than a drunken coward. You're a very miserable guy who does nothing but feel sorry for himself all the time. You should hold up a mirror to your post and read it to yourself, because that's who all your animosity should be pointed towards. You're such a pathetic person.
                        This is pretty much what I gathered from most of his posts recently as well.

But I'm fat, and don't have a psychology degree either, so.....

Comment

• This thread has turned out rather well, thanks to jkd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            This is pretty much what I gathered from most of his posts recently as well.

But I'm fat, and don't have a psychology degree either, so.....

Thanks matt. Should I bother with saying that I'm not in the least surprised by that? In that you and I have locked horns once or twice since at least 2004...

While we're on the topic, so that we can say you're not just being your usual self, would you mind showing me a post or two that supports your stance?

PS, make it three since your go-to is going to be the one where I said "I wish I had a job".
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Thanks matt. Should I bother with saying that I'm not in the least surprised by that? In that you and I have locked horns once or twice since at least 2004...

While we're on the topic, so that we can say you're not just being your usual self, would you mind showing me a post or two that supports your stance?

PS, make it three since your go-to is going to be the one where I said "I wish I had a job".
                              It's quite a few since the start of this board, and the overreactions you took with you to Jose and KJ's board. I don't really care much mike, but you are quick to jump to the poor pitiful me rants, and generally overreact to a lot of things on the internet.

Don't treat this like an I singled you out thing, ok? I just said I happen to agree with Steve, which is a huge stretch for me

I give Steve a lot of credit after walking away from this board when he did. The way things were going, and even tho he brought much of it on himself, it was getting a bit overboard. He backed away, didn't cause a scene and did more productive things with his life. Hopefully one day I find myself with better things to do than post here all day too

Everyone knows Steve and I aren't buddies, and honestly Mike, neither are you and I. I don't know you much more than the person who posts on this board, and the once, maybe twice we've actually spoke in public. No need to get upset because I agree with Steve's post. It's my opinion, and the need to justify it doesn't exist.

Comment

• Well stated. Bastard.

And you wouldn't have an easy task substantiating that stance, which we both know, because I don't cry "oh woe is me". What happened here is that you saw an opportunity to throw your anti two cents in, and took it. Which is what it is, and is understandable.

I do like being able to say that, after all the years on here, there are three people that I have issues with. You, Henry, and Steve. Not a bad record, really...

Notice how I didn't throw Kyle in there? He did what he felt was proper, and I respect that. Still don't agree with it, and my "over reaction" is my opinion, which is what I am entitled to.

Deuces!
                                Last edited by mikec; 12-06-2011, 06:38 PM. Reason: retracted doughboy at the end.
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X