Board trolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
    And fwiw, I still laugh out loud at the thought of your fat ass falling off that ladder and rolling across the fucking ground.
    Oh dear...

Comment

And you wouldn't have an easy task substantiating that stance, which we both know, because I don't cry "oh woe is me".
      LMFAO! Did you really just type that? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Comment

• Kung Fu panda everyone.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• You know, I had this big thing all typed out to put Mike on blast, dumping all his shit out here for everyone to know, but then I realized I was just sinking to his miserable level. The guy is really an unhappy guy and even if he attacks me to bring it on himself, there is no need for me to sink to his level.

It's crazy how quickly this place can drag you into negativity these days. I don't like it, that's not me at all despite whatever that emotional headcase may try to lead people to believe.

Life is great, I'm in a good place and a happy, easy going person. The people who actually know me (unlike Mike) know this about me.

Mike, as I even told you on the phone, I wish you well even though you wished death on me. (have text messages to prove it, Chris has seen them). I'm sorry you're so unhappy and feel the need to lash out.

I hope things get better for you Mike and someday able to overcome your stuff.

Comment

• THIS THREAD IS

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
              LMFAO! Did you really just type that? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.
              Mushroom imprint on forehead number two...

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              Mike, as I even told you on the phone, I wish you well even though you wished death on me. (have text messages to prove it, Chris has seen them). I'm sorry you're so unhappy and feel the need to lash out. ...

Calling your bluff stevey. Post the screen print. I told you that meeting you was not a good thing. Never did I wish death on you, though, that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

So... post the screenprint. Don't just type something out and say "see he said that". Because you are the headcase here. And your past posts prove it.
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Mushroom imprint on forehead number two...
                Welcome to give it a try anytime ....wait maybe not, i don't want to get staph in the off chance you are successful...

Comment

• I've read all this shit before. You mean to tell me you guys haven't hashed this shit out yet, or can't come up with new material against each other?

Steve, quit being a prick

Mike, you have posted "woe is me" stuff before.

You're both wrong, and you are both right. Fuck.

Comment

• Woah, mindfuck.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I thought steve was staying out of all this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        "Because they're older" isn't a good reason to respect somebody. Just saying...
                        Respect for your elders is very important. It's one of the few times you can give respect initially, without conditions. I disagree with this line of thinking. It's the reason we have little "disrespectin" shitheads everywhere today.

If they have been drawing breath longer than you, show some respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                          I thought steve was staying out of all this.
                          He's in it to win it.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Yup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                              Welcome to give it a try anytime ....wait maybe not, i don't want to get staph in the off chance you are successful...
                              Kudos to you for replying, in record time I might add, to steveys pm requesting backup. Well done!

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              I've read all this shit before. You mean to tell me you guys haven't hashed this shit out yet, or can't come up with new material against each other?

Steve, quit being a prick

Mike, you have posted "woe is me" stuff before.

You're both wrong, and you are both right. Fuck.
                              Since an impartial source said it, OK. The difference is that i can accept it and move on. doughboy? Not so much. It's personal for him, what with his being the master of combat and armbars and the like...

If memory serves correctly, stevey was involved with wildbill and death threats via pms. Coincidence? meh, probably not. Hell, he's probably saving his wifes number under my name right now and sending all kinds of menacing texts to himself in order to show how badly I want to kill him.

Fuckin' nutcase...
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Take note young'ns this is how you troll a message board!
                                Originally posted by Nash B.
                                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                                X