Board trolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
    ha, you made a post about me b/c ur mad that I didn't give .1 of a shit about your salvage title mint cobra.
    ok 15 yearold

Comment

• Ok whitetrash. You are prolly much over 2x my age and have a job that is a slight step above what I do, sad. Second, why can't you EVER think of a different response, you use the someone for me, and the same one for mike, it's really cool
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Ok whitetrash. You are prolly much over 2x my age and have a job that is a slight step above what I do, sad. Second, why can't you EVER think of a different response, you use the someone for me, and the same one for mike, it's really cool
        Lol. You guys don't ever insult him with anything other than " your job sucks" or "your cars are shit"

Pot meet kettle.
        2012 GT500

Comment

• I argued back because I didn't even insult him until he lashed back for no reason lol. I do the same thing on a budget, he insulted my super low budget business worse than I did his, so I don't see the big deal, he doesn't care what I think of him
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I argued back because I didn't even insult him until he lashed back for no reason lol. I do the same thing on a budget, he insulted my super low budget business worse than I did his, so I don't see the big deal, he doesn't care what I think of him
            Do you even have pubes yet? Lol

Edit are you majorownages bro?
            2012 GT500

Comment

• I sent the note.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                Do you even have pubes yet? Lol

Why are you concerned about whether or not he has pubes?
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  I sent the note.
                  i demand you send me your work number right now so i can call.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    i demand you send me your work number right now so i can call.

god bless.
                    Is it at a union shop?

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Is it at a union shop?
                      i called, but he couldnt hear me over the sounds of the locomotive.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        I sent the note.
                        Plain Mike is my favorite troll.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          i called, but he couldnt hear me over the sounds of the locomotive.

god bless.
                          They deliver pizza from trains now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post

He swears to Admin that he's not majorownage. I firmly believe otherwise.
                            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                              He swears to Admin that he's not majorownage. I firmly believe otherwise.
                              I know them.

It's his little brother.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Put on blast? You're so hardcore. Talking shit on this forum and screwing with a persons career and business are not one and the same you little fucking moron. You keep on screwing with people like that and one day you're going to push the wrong button with someone and end up dead. That's not a threat btw. That's me seeing your future.
                                Even from a neutral standpoint this seems a bit ridiculous. Over the years you've made yourself the centerpiece of many threads from those who've somehow been effected on the outside and relished in victory. Now, the tables have been turned and you allegedly threatened police action and deleted a controversial thread. Interesting to see what your reaction would be if it were your opponent who did such a thing...

Comment

Working...
                                X