Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
    Just trying to keep up with an ls1
    A stock LS1.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      A stock LS1.

I figured that was obvious

Comment

• Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
        he was supercharged and spraying a stock longblock 4.6, if i remember correctly.
        Damn, he was begging for that shit to blow up!
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
          no kidding! speaking of people that haven't been around for a while...remember "leda", with the turbo silver '00 or '01 gt? he used to post a couple of times a year on the old site...it's been quite a while back, though. if i remember correctly, he moved to west texas or something like that.

Comment

• another one is Nicotino15 i think was his name? He was a huge Okie St. fan and used to always post back in the day. I'm sure it's been 6-7 years since i've seen any post from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
              another one is Nicotino15 i think was his name? He was a huge Okie St. fan and used to always post back in the day. I'm sure it's been 6-7 years since i've seen any post from him.
              I went to school with him way back in the day, he's a good guy. I know that he was pursuing a career in aviation, not sure where he's at now.

Comment

• Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                no kidding! speaking of people that haven't been around for a while...remember "leda", with the turbo silver '00 or '01 gt? he used to post a couple of times a year on the old site...it's been quite a while back, though. if i remember correctly, he moved to west texas or something like that.
                He's local-ish now.

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                What sucks is he wasn't making but 425ish rwhp, but he was running a stock fuel pump with a KB BAP. Leaned out and detonated. TWICE.

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                Throw in Vince and the 2 cats and ummmm, yeah gettin kinda gay
                Turn the hall lights down and hope no one notices you're bringing home a fugly black chick!
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  What sucks is he wasn't making but 425ish rwhp, but he was running a stock fuel pump with a KB BAP. Leaned out and detonated. TWICE.
                  Yeah, we ran twice one night. I had 4.10s, OR-H pipe and a 100 shot and still managed to leave him both times. I figured he'd have been way faster. On the 100 shot, I was putting down around 340 to the wheels. That 499 TQ was pretty nice though.
                  Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by roset-tapedro

About Missing People (Missing, Lost, Taken, Disappeared, Runaway)

Please post photos of people who have gone missing. Flickr has a world wide audience and it might be a good place to put a face out there in case anyone recognizes them. Unfortunately there are many runaways, abductions, kidnappings, displaced (eg: Katrina people missing) and lost people all over the planet, perhaps we can help. I would suggest;

1. Posting a good clear photo of the missing person
                    2. A short description of how old they are and what they look like if not visible in the photo
                    3. What they were last known to be wearing or anything that might help identify them (clothes, jewelry, tatoos, scars etc)
                    4. A description of how they came to be missing and any particular cicumstances that might be helpful in finding them (eg: the person has Alzhimer's disease, or diabetic or anything special in this respect)
                    5. What langage(s) they can communicate in or if mute/deaf/blind etc
                    6. Where they were last seen
                    7. Where they might be (city or region)
                    8. An address to contact if someone has any helpful information

Embedding all the above in the photo like the first photo posted is a good idea so that the info stays consistent where ever it's posted.

We've a huge community of people and certainly we can help locate some of these people. If anything it can't hurt to try. I know it's not always possible to authenticate every missing person case so it goes without saying to only post serious photos of genuinely missing people that are lost and have not been heard from when they should have been. (We are not talking about people who have moved away and you just miss seeing them and are still in contact with them.)

Also it would hurt to copy the photo from here and post it on your own Flickr page so the photo gets more widely distributed especially in cities where the person is believed to be lost in.

Please invite your contacts to join this group. It would be great if this became one of the largest groups on Flickr. It might put some people together that otherwise wouldn't be so a worthy effort on our part.

Post your photo and cross you fingers someone can help out.

If anyone can translate this Group description into another langugae please send me the translation and I'll post it here. Please include some keywords in the same language too. Thanks
                    Goddamn. Kyle, do you have it set to not accept registrations from any of the free e-mail services? gmail, yahoo, hotmail, aol and the like.

Comment

• Originally posted by roset-tapedro

About Missing People (Missing, Lost, Taken, Disappeared, Runaway)

Please post photos of people who have gone missing. Flickr has a world wide audience and it might be a good place to put a face out there in case anyone recognizes them. Unfortunately there are many runaways, abductions, kidnappings, displaced (eg: Katrina people missing) and lost people all over the planet, perhaps we can help. I would suggest;

1. Posting a good clear photo of the missing person
                      2. A short description of how old they are and what they look like if not visible in the photo
                      3. What they were last known to be wearing or anything that might help identify them (clothes, jewelry, tatoos, scars etc)
                      4. A description of how they came to be missing and any particular cicumstances that might be helpful in finding them (eg: the person has Alzhimer's disease, or diabetic or anything special in this respect)
                      5. What langage(s) they can communicate in or if mute/deaf/blind etc
                      6. Where they were last seen
                      7. Where they might be (city or region)
                      8. An address to contact if someone has any helpful information

Embedding all the above in the photo like the first photo posted is a good idea so that the info stays consistent where ever it's posted.

We've a huge community of people and certainly we can help locate some of these people. If anything it can't hurt to try. I know it's not always possible to authenticate every missing person case so it goes without saying to only post serious photos of genuinely missing people that are lost and have not been heard from when they should have been. (We are not talking about people who have moved away and you just miss seeing them and are still in contact with them.)

Also it would hurt to copy the photo from here and post it on your own Flickr page so the photo gets more widely distributed especially in cities where the person is believed to be lost in.

Please invite your contacts to join this group. It would be great if this became one of the largest groups on Flickr. It might put some people together that otherwise wouldn't be so a worthy effort on our part.

Post your photo and cross you fingers someone can help out.

If anyone can translate this Group description into another langugae please send me the translation and I'll post it here. Please include some keywords in the same language too. Thanks
                      Die slowly

Comment

• Burp. We lose anyone lately?

Comment

• Silverback hasn't been seen much

Comment

• responsibility is a mother fucker!

Comment

• he's like a jack in the box!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                responsibility is a mother fucker!
                                Management is all about delegation. Let the pissants do all the work while you sit back and sip scotch all day, then take credit for it all in meetings.
                                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                                X