Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he's is the top, im the power bottom, lol. jk. ducks

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      he's is the top, im the power bottom, lol. jk. ducks
      I was wondering why fluffy hasn't been posting much lately.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        close with the J, my name is Jodi. i see you have the most posts here, so you are top dog, no?
        Fuck.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Fuck.
          Yeah, but I don't know of any Jodi with an "i" that have a penis... or .. well... until now, I think...

Comment

• Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
            Vernut

and Tremor go fuck yourself
            I hope vertnut is doing well. Seemed like a damn good guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Fuck.
              Lmfao.. Bet you thought there'd never be another on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                I hope vertnut is doing well. Seemed like a damn good guy.
                Me too

Comment

• Whatever happened to Sneaky?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                    Whatever happened to Sneaky?
                    He runs his own board, dfwdirtriders

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                      He runs his own board, dfwdirtriders
                      Yeah he pops in on occasion though here.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Man, we have lost alot of old members, and we don't allow new...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                          Man, we have lost alot of old members, and we don't allow new...
                          One day the board will just be Tali or someone bumping thousands of old threads, just talking to him/herself - until the domain/hosting bill is not paid and service is discontinued.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            One day the board will just be Tali or someone bumping thousands of old threads, just talking to him/herself - until the domain/hosting bill is not paid and service is discontinued.
                            I concur. Im surprsied a facebook page hasnt beed started like they did on dfw5.0s. There FB page is really active and the spirit is alot like this place...well like it use to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                              I concur. Im surprsied a facebook page hasnt beed started like they did on dfw5.0s. There FB page is really active and the spirit is alot like this place...well like it use to be.
                              I believe one of the things that helps attract new people is the for sale section. This board's for sale section is not lively, and then being...rough on new folks with nothing to really add...

I remember when I joined, I was mostly in the garage section and there was a lot of good feedback...etc. Then the rest was entertainment and buying off the for sale group.

Might have to start thinking about Reddit or something now.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• That's the same dumb shit people have been posting is "going to happen any minute now" for the last decade. The world has changed a lot since 2000. Get busy posting new threads or shut the hell up.

Comment

Working...
                                X