Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he's proving the site can't live without him

Comment

• I actually would prefer he post, I find it entertaining ... but I do feel like the place has livened up over the last few weeks.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• i dont wanna go here, but i'm bored...

even as a spectator for a year, he was fine, until he left work, and then spent 100% of his time reading the same news sites that those of us with jobs read and posting up here with it. Eric if you're still reading this accept my FB request and let figure out theultimate trololol on dfwm.

On another note, what happened with paluski blatx? who done pissed him off?

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          I actually would prefer he post, I find it entertaining ... but I do feel like the place has livened up over the last few weeks.
          things liven up when no one is trying to play alpha dog.

look at the "builds" forum, we are all wrenching again!

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
            what point is talisman trying to prove? i havent kept up.

i see he has logged on in a few weeks, probably still reads though.

"People" tried to blame him for the site dying, rather than look at actual logical facts like everyone getting older, spending more time with family, etc.
            Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post

even as a spectator for a year, he was fine, until he left work, and then spent 100% of his time reading the same news sites that those of us with jobs read and posting up here with it.

On another note, what happened with paluski blatx? who done pissed him off?

1) Eric was posting the same articles before he left the work field.

2) he didn't leave by choice. He wasn't fired either, so don't take that and run with it because it isn't factual.

3) as for Patrick - who knows. He's had a rough couple of years and is dealing with it. I don't think anything in particular ran him away. I think he just took time to focus on what is important. I could be entirely wrong, that's just what I think.

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            things liven up when no one is trying to play alpha dog.

look at the "builds" forum, we are all wrenching again!
            That's a load of horseshit and you know it. If Eric prohibited anyone's build in any way, that's a weak ass mother fucker. Period. You're looking for a scapegoat, and to think he had any influence whatsoever is incredibly delusional.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Tali drove people away no doubt...but that's not the main reason its slowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Tali drove people away no doubt...but that's not the main reason its slowed.
                Anyone that goes away due to one specific person is doing the rest of us a favor imho.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Anyone that goes away due to one specific person is doing the rest of us a favor imho.
                  Nah...he was hard to deal with and had a few nuthuggers that swung to his aid anytime he got into it. Anyone that hard to deal with did us a favor by leaving. He was always trying to be king dick.

Comment

Nah...he was hard to deal with and had a few nuthuggers that swung to his aid anytime he got into it. Anyone that hard to deal with did us a favor by leaving. He was always trying to be king dick.
                    Eh, not really. He just didn't hesitate on calling BS to BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      "People" tried to blame him for the site dying, rather than look at actual logical facts like everyone getting older, spending more time with family, etc.

That's a load of horseshit and you know it. If Eric prohibited anyone's build in any way, that's a weak ass mother fucker. Period. You're looking for a scapegoat, and to think he had any influence whatsoever is incredibly delusional.
                      Brett i was just pointing out the stench of asshole is lightened, so people are willing to share pics of what they are working on, you took it far more personal than me as i dont really know the guy we are talking about, and definitely havent seen him in 10+ years.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post

What Denny said. This whole nut hugger thing makes me laugh. You've never met Eric, so you don't know. But anything said on here would be/was said in person. He just calls it like he sees it. It wasn't "trying" to be anything. It was Eric being Eric.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                          Brett i was just pointing out the stench of asshole is lightened, so people are willing to share pics of what they are working on, you took it far more personal than me as i dont really know the guy we are talking about, and definitely havent seen him in 10+ years.
                          whatever Rodney. This hasn't been a car board in well over a decade. You're trying to justify your own opinions, but you're barking up the wrong tree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                            Now this is funny. So what constitutes a good month for a message board? Tell me all about the inner workings, heated number crunching and p&l scrutinizing you guys do at your board meetings.
                            Board traffic was up from what I heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                              Board traffic was up from what I heard.
                              That was just my cock pics in the NSFW forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                                he also called bs just to entertain himself

Comment

Working...
                                X