Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    i'll come clean..

i made that video.
    I'm not gonna lie, I laugh my ass off every time I've watched it. But I feel a little guilty about it now. I don't agree with everything he ever did and posted, but there's no denying he was a huge contributor to this place.

Comment

• The video was amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex View Post
        steve is probably armbarring another man's penis
        like jkd would do?

maybe hes armbaring jkds penis
        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          like jkd would do?

maybe hes armbaring jkds penis
          Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            i made that video.
            nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
            Would it be out of turn to know it was you from the context? Or does that sound too much like how it was "racist" when witnesses stated they could hear a black man yelling at the time OJ was on a killing spree...

i immediately felt like shit.
            Highly doubt that. Other than that, the timing on the video was borderline brilliant.

Comment

• Thanks Brian, now will you accept my friend request?

Comment

• Nah. I make it a habit to stay away from weak minded pukes who think it necessary to attack family members whether it be mine or others on this site.

Comment

• ok perfect!

Comment

• Ah, Friday's. Seems like it was yesterday.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• I just talked to Eric this morning. He said for y'all to worry about something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          I just talked to Eric this morning. He said for y'all to worry about something else.
                          I bet he blew a massive load knowing he was still keeping the board moving w/o even being here anymore.
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            I bet he blew a massive load knowing he was still keeping the board moving w/o even being here anymore.
                            He's fine lol if you guys were friends in real life you'd know that lol.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              exactly my thought!

Comment

• That video is hilarious! Well played!

Comment

Working...
                                X