Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
    Ninja Fred?
    I saw him at the gym a few weeks ago.

Comment

• sorry, Keeping up with the Kardashians had a marathon this week.

Too busy to post

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
        He's a marine named Luke....

USMC Luke
        I know this smart guy. Was wondering whatever happened to him. Had met him a couple times at the Plano gtg then he was gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
          I know this smart guy. Was wondering whatever happened to him. Had met him a couple times at the Plano gtg then he was gone.
          Didn't he get ousted on some shit? I feel like something weird like that happened.. but my memory aint what it used to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
            Didn't he get ousted on some shit? I feel like something weird like that happened.. but my memory aint what it used to be.
            Not on anything he did. IIRC his wife cheated on him, and it became public. He got a divorce and moved away.

I think...
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• yeah, maybe that's it.. but i feel like there was something else. fuck, i dunno.. so many people got their laundry aired out over there.

Comment

• I did enjoy how a couple of weeks after everybody donated christmas presents to motherjuggz she posted on facebook about how awesome her new Galaxy S 4g phone was, that she just bought.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Not on anything he did. IIRC his wife cheated on him, and it became public. He got a divorce and moved away.

I think...

No shit? Didn't know about that. Cool...
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Im not protecting or exposing kim/juggz but didnt she save people THOUSANDS on this board? she cut my premium in 1/2 as my agent!!

When youre down and need help ask for it, but when youre up help amother out!

I have called other agents and they try to shaft me just about every time
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      Im not protecting or exposing kim/juggz but didnt she save people THOUSANDS on this board? she cut my premium in 1/2 as my agent!!

Just check to make sure you don't have discounts that would negate your coverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        If Cruz can, you can.
                        sup

Comment

• Originally posted by abecx View Post
                          sup
                          <-- still jelly
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                            Just check to make sure you don't have discounts that would negate your coverage.
                            wat!?!
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by cooter View Post
                              fred's trying to figure out where the xmas party's at
                              lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                                Im not protecting or exposing kim/juggz but didnt she save people THOUSANDS on this board? she cut my premium in 1/2 as my agent!!

If what others are saying is true, then it's not the fact that she did anything, it's the circumstances surrounding it or in other words it was how she handled it. Just from what I've read, and I don't know much about the situation other than that, people are feeling mislead and maybe slightly taken advantage of.

Comment

Working...
                                X