• Originally posted by scootro View Post
    Bushmills or Jameson
    Aren't those like $25-30?

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      I picked up some of this last week.

Good stuff!
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        Redbreast 12 yr is pretty tasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
          I like their rye quite a bit.
          Agreed, it's my go to "can't make a decision while sitting in a liquor store" right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            price depends on barrel age

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
              I like their rye quite a bit.
              You ever try this Yale?
              Picked it up on my booze run today on a recommendation from their bourbon "expert". LOL
              Having it tonight. Quite delicious. Sharp yet quick finish. Very "floral" in the finish. Not a bad drink at all.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                Redbreast 12 yr is pretty tasty.
                I was at a hotel bar and there was a group of heavy drinking Irish guys. Half of them were drinking Jameson and the other half were drinking Redbreast. The bartender let me sample both, he was Irish as well. They were both rough but the redbreast was actually much much better. The Jameson guys acted like it was too "upper class" for them. We drank a lot that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                  I was at a hotel bar and there was a group of heavy drinking Irish guys. Half of them were drinking Jameson and the other half were drinking Redbreast. The bartender let me sample both, he was Irish as well. They were both rough but the redbreast was actually much much better. The Jameson guys acted like it was too "upper class" for them. We drank a lot that night.
                  good stuff right there
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Just sayin a 50/50 mix of an Arnold Palmer and Bulleit Rye is really good.

Comment

• Im afraid of whiskey it started forming an addiction. So i ran
                      WH

Comment

• Got me a kit with a small bottle of each jack daniels. I have to say the gentlemans jack is pretty damn good. Much better then the single barrel and regular jack. Also got me a jar of midnight moon moonshine in strawberry flavor, man that stuff is stout!! Its my first experience with moonshine and its not terrible I will say. Also picked up a small bottle of woodford reserve, i'll probably try it one night this week. Has a nice smooth smell to it so we will see.

Comment

• School me on Rye... I saw a few bottles posted and just curious if that stuff is a winner. I dont like sweet or lingering whiskeys if im drinking with ice. Ive had Templeton Rye years ago before I developed a taste for whiskey.

Comment

• Rye is good, but it's different than corn or wheated bourbons. Pure corn tends to be sweet, and sheared gets a hotter bite, but rye is like the previous poster said. It's sharper and more floral. I am picky about my rye, because I want a hint of floral, but everyone's pallet is going to be different.

David: Thanks for the heads-up. I'll give that a shot!
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Laphroaig. Life is good.

Comment

• Motherfucker, if I have to tell you to get off the internet one more time...

Comment

Working...
                                X