No announcement yet.

Whiskey aficionados

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had Red Breast 12 year old? Its an Irish whisky and is great. Is much much smoother than Jameson's reserve. I believe it runs in the $65 a bottle range but well worth it especially for nicer occasions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
      ^^ If you can get an xtra one on your bag nab me one up. I can paypal you the cash or get it to you when you get back into town. Never tried it but sounds tasty!
      Ill bring you a bottle. It's $53/bottle(no Im not marking it up). Is that ok? I dont usually drink whiskey but this is definitely on my top list.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
        Anyone had Red Breast 12 year old? Its an Irish whisky and is great. Is much much smoother than Jameson's reserve. I believe it runs in the $65 a bottle range but well worth it especially for nicer occasions.
        The idiots that get excited about Jameson don't make any fucking sense.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I've got two bottles of Stranahans left or I'd have you grab me another.

Jamison is a great mixing whiskey. The red breast 12 year is pretty tasty.

Comment

• Real Irish love that Jameson. Tastes like lighter fluid to me though. Redirect was better, but barely drinkable imo

Comment

• Just had my first sip of booker... wow what a burst of flavor and complexity. And strong! Mine was 130.8abv. Thought I'd share. Was 39.99 at goody goody.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                Ill bring you a bottle. It's $53/bottle(no Im not marking it up). Is that ok? I dont usually drink whiskey but this is definitely on my top list.
                That is fine. Send me a message when you get into town and ill come pick it up. Thanks!

Comment

• Whiskey aficionados

Took the Stranahan's distillery tour the other day and took some photos that I'll post when I get back to Dallas.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                    ^^ If you can get an xtra one on your bag nab me one up. I can paypal you the cash or get it to you when you get back into town. Never tried it but sounds tasty!

It's a damn tasty whiskey. It's interesting because it starts out like a beer and finishes like a whiskey.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                      If you have an extra , I'll take it! Work off of 20/377 so not far from you.

David

Comment

• Still have a bottle of Stranahans available?

Comment

• You can get Stranahans in Dallas.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• no you can't, I've tried. Supposed to be able to get it, but no one has it. Closest I found was as Spec's in Houston

Comment

• I bought 5 bottles. Gave 1 to my class instructor, one goes to my boss, Im keeping one, blackpony gets one, and Cobrajet69 can have the last one.
                              I just went in order of request. Sorry Roscoe. I did have a mechanic offer to ship me some "parts" from there to here so if anyone wants a bottle I can have it sent down.
                              It was $53ea in the store and with CO tax it came out to about $57.

Comment

• if you have small amount left in a few different bottles, can you mix them together.

Comment

Working...
                                X