No announcement yet.

Whiskey aficionados

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice, man. Thanks for the pics. I've said it before, but you live a charmed life.

Comment

• Yes, very nice good sir.

David

Comment

• So I lucked out and won the Balcones lottery, literally. Just picked up a bottle of their "normal" single malt as well as one of the French Oak version. Only 258 bottles of it exist and I got the second one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
          So I lucked out and won the Balcones lottery, literally. Just picked up a bottle of their "normal" single malt as well as one of the French Oak version. Only 258 bottles of it exist and I got the second one.
          Where?

Also, this exists...

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            Where?
            Join their mailing list, they had a lottery over the weekend. 1300+ entrants for 100 bottles.

Let’s see what is new at Distillery at Balcones! We are excited to share upcoming funloving events of whisky for you to join us and experience what makes our Texas whiskies special!

You have to pick them up at the distillery in person. For me it's not a big deal, 10 minutes from my office.

These were the prices:

FR.OAK $80.00
            Texas Single Malt $67.50
            Brimstone $57.50
            Baby Blue $47.50
            Rumble $47.50

Comment

• Going to do a merge of this thread and thr Costco/Sam thread. Costco some time ago, use to sell barrels of Jack Daniels.

Comment

• Loved me some Jack Daniels Single Barrel. Was smooth but such a small bottle. What i would love to try is this Sintra Select.

Comment

• Everyone loves a good rye manhattan

Comment

• Nordstrom has a bar. Brilliant fucking bastards. Wife got a purse, I got some Bulleit Rye. Win win?

Comment

• Also, can anyone comment on this? They are using bottles from Four Roses and Heaven Hill. I think I'd like to try some.

Comment

• This is my favorite sitting at home drink. Haven't had anybody not enjoy it.

De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

• I got a bottle of balcones rumble a couple of weeks ago, it's pretty good, not my favorite but not bad either.

Comment

• I need to pick up another bottle of knob creek..
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• I'll be working on killing the bottles of Crown I was given for Christmas for a few weeks. I can't really complain about free shit I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                I'll be working on killing the bottles of Crown I was given for Christmas for a few weeks. I can't really complain about free shit I guess.
                                We get a crown gift set every year from one of our vendors
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X