New Fuzzy's Tacos on Midway/Spring Valley - Not Impressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fuzzy's Tacos on Midway/Spring Valley - Not Impressed

This is my first time to try Fuzzy's and I doubt I'll go back.

Had two soft shredded beef habenero and two soft pork habenero tacos and come chips a queso.

The queso is the only thing I can say was good. The tacos were plain, cold, and honestly tasted bland.

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    This is my first time to try Fuzzy's and I doubt I'll go back.

Had two soft shredded beef habenero and two soft pork habenero tacos and come chips a queso.

The queso is the only thing I can say was good. The tacos were plain, cold, and honestly tasted bland.
    the one in Arlington kicks ass

Comment

Told you that was white people's tacos! Nasty!
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

A Fuzzy's is opening soon @ Josey & Hebron in Carrollton.

Comment

I agree on their queso being the only good thing there (other than drunk TCU sluts at the Berry location after the bars close)..

Comment

There's one opening in Trashahachie soon. I want to see what all the fuss is about.

Comment

I ate at the one on Central/Spring Valley area last weekend.... Less than impressed as well.

The burrito was something I could've gotten from Taco Bell for $2.89

Comment

We have one that opened up in Burleson . I have not been to it yet. But they have beer, so that is a plus.

On a side note we have a Rosco's BBQ place. That place is pretty good. They serve 18 oz Schooners for $2.25 out of a spigot that has the beer temp right on it. 28-29 degrees. Best Beer in town.

Comment

That place SUX

Comment

not a fan either. been to the one in Denton 3 times. the third time was margaritas....they are good, other than that I think it sucks!

now Roosters on the other hand is awesome

Comment

I DO NOT see what the big deal is about that place. It sucks. I have been twice with people who say "oh, but you got to try this!" and nope, still dont like it.

Comment

They finally opened the one up on Hwy 10 in Euless so I figured I'd give it another shot. Still not impressed.

Comment

The one in Plano sucks as well.

Comment

The one in Richardson off Campbell blows too. Been twice and wasn't impressed. Torchy's Tacos off Preston and Forest ain't bad. And they have Dublin Dr. Pepper on tap.

Last edited by GE; 12-07-2010, 09:28 PM.

Comment

It's not just one location, they ALL suck. Watered down crap is what it is. Further proof that people go absolutely nuts over shit food. I don't get it.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X