No announcement yet.

New Fuzzy's Tacos on Midway/Spring Valley - Not Impressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not trying to hijack your thread, but the torchys tacos off of forest and preston was pretty damn good. little bit pricey but not too bad...

Comment

I can't hear/read "Fuzzy Taco" or "Fish Taco" without laughing a little. Never been to one, partially cause a decent looking woman at work likes them and I do my best to steer her clear of saying it. Makes me laugh too much.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
        Is this the place in Lake Dallas by Buckeye and The Rave?
        It's a meat market / taqueria. They are all over the metroplex.

Comment

HAHAH I'm glad you ate there before I did! Thanks buddy.... Fuzzy Tacos doesn't sound appealing honestly but it's right down the road from my job.

Comment

the only good fuzzy's was the one off Barry st. the one in southlake sucks. Me and SlowLX are surrounded by old broads talking about their kids instead of smokin hottie co-eds . SHIT AINT RIGHT!

oh, and the food wasnt the same either.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
              Man that shit is like crack to me. I love it. Sam's was carrying it for awhile now, got me hooked. I went yesterday and they don't stock it anymore. Now I have the snicklefritz.
              Costco has it
              Big Rooster Racing
              1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Every taco stand I've ever tried had better food and is cheaper. I'll still go there since the food is okay but it's hard to beat the real deal. The Korean liquor store I go to on Northside has badass tacos!

Comment

I've eaten at the Burleson location and both the wife & I thought it sucked. I've had better tacos from a roach coach. Los Tapatios by walmart is way better.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post

LOL. Thanks Cleveland

Comment

If you haven't tried these guys out you should. South Beach Taco's... Only two of them though. If you're in the area you should definitely hit this place up. http://www.southbeachtacofactory.com/

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                        The one in Richardson off Campbell blows too. Been twice and wasn't impressed. Torchy's Tacos off Preston and Forest ain't bad. And they have Dublin Dr. Pepper on tap.

Torchy's FTW! I first learned of that chain down in Austin while I was doing a mtn bike race. I hit it up every time I go back to Austin. The one here opened up back during the summer. It's one of the few places I will drive out of my way to go to...it's over 20 mins away from me. Recommended!!
                        Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

I ate there last night for the second time and it wasn't that great. I got their chicken, special ground beef and pork. The pork was good but the rest were meh.

Now I have eaten their breakfast before (and this morning I might add) and it's fucking WIN.

Their choriso, patato, egg and cheese is delicious. Their migas are okay for a place like that.

I wonder if I can order their breakfast for dinner :hmm:

Btw...I went to the the midway/springvalley location.

I work on Proton.
                          Last edited by BadCompanyVPWS6; 12-09-2010, 12:56 PM. Reason: SS junk loves to suck cawk.

Comment

Blue Goose on Greenville ave has badass brisket tacos..
                            sigpic

Comment

Had the breakfast tacos there this morning, since someone said they were "good"

The chorizo is not mexican orange chorizo as you'd expect, it's the darker, more brown style sold at typical grocery stores. The eggs come out of a carton, and the bacon was ehhh...

I thought maybe, just maybe I could find a decent little breakfast taco spot, but no dice.

As for Taco Cabana, while it's not the best, they do have barbacoa 24/7 and it's pretty tasty for "fast food"

Comment

wharz lunch?

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X