Clear All

Originally posted by KOZMO View Post

Fixed, you had the wrong pic
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
      They had a derailment in Arlington / Fort Worth I think last year right by Dottie Lynn / Eastchase Parkway. May have been the year before. Not so much populated there and it only blocked a crossing to someone's home.
      It was a litte bigger than that. It blocked the only road in/out of Howell Family Farm which is used as a venue for weddings and other things. That night there was a charity event and 200+ people were stuck. APD ended up directing cars across a golf course or something at like 1am when they realized the train wouldnt be moved for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
        They had a derailment in Arlington / Fort Worth I think last year right by Dottie Lynn / Eastchase Parkway. May have been the year before. Not so much populated there and it only blocked a crossing to someone's home.

yea end of last year ago mored down off division where chicas locas was or the OLD usa motorsports shop with the red stang on the roof.

looks like that entire track needs some looking at.
        Last edited by Redd; 02-20-2012, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          It was a litte bigger than that. It blocked the only road in/out of Howell Family Farm which is used as a venue for weddings and other things. That night there was a charity event and 200+ people were stuck. APD ended up directing cars across a golf course or something at like 1am when they realized the train wouldnt be moved for a while.
          Interesting. Did not know that was there. Thought it was a simple big property residence. Would of sucked to be one of those 200 lol

Originally posted by Redd View Post
          yea end of last year ago mored down off division where chicas locas was or the OLD usa motorsports shop with the red stang on the roof. looks like that entire track needs some looking at.
          Yeah I live over in that area. Didn't know about the USA MSports, but have always noticed the Stang up there.

Comment

USA Motorsports? Don't you guys mean O'Bannions?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              USA Motorsports? Don't you guys mean O'Bannions?
              Haha. I was about to post that.

Comment

Working...
              X