Anybody know good DWI lawyer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
    LMFAO @ all the folks still posting in this old thread.

It's good that he learned from this. He got lucky.
    Sure as hell did.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
      Irving PD has an officer notorious for nailing people to the wall on DWI's. I've heard it was because of a personal matter as well.
      If its who I think ur talking about, it's kinda his job.... he's a DWI enforcement unit. That's all he does and he's damn good at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
        If its who I think ur talking about, it's kinda his job.... he's a DWI enforcement unit. That's all he does and he's damn good at it.
        I am sure it is the same guy. I have heard from other officers that he has made it personal.

Comment

I am sure it is the same guy. I have heard from other officers that he has made it personal.
          Tanner is 100 times worse in Colleyville!

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
            Tanner is 100 times worse in Colleyville!
            Tanner, did you know a guy named Josh that just got on with Ft. Worth?

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              My Brother ended up going with Vic Sasso, a referral from my ex-gf.

He got the charges dropped down from DWI to I think obstruction of roadway or some BS like that.

Sentencing is scheduled for next month, but it's gonna be light.

Cost him a few grand, and being the cheap bastard that he is, the fee alone was enough to get him to never drink unless there is a DD to take him home or he's staying the night.
              if he wants to get drunk tell him to hop on the TRE or something it goes right into the heart of fw and dallas. lots better than a dwi and lots cheaper

Comment

Tanner, did you know a guy named Josh that just got on with Ft. Worth?
                Why yes I do. The only black guy with red hair I know! Good kid. Is in FWPD academy now.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                  if he wants to get drunk tell him to hop on the TRE or something it goes right into the heart of fw and dallas. lots better than a dwi and lots cheaper

Yeah, because the TRE stops at peoples front doors and all.

Comment

Why yes I do. The only black guy with red hair I know! Good kid. Is in FWPD academy now.
                    The first time I met him and heard his phone blasting jason Aldean, I couldn't believe what i was seeing. Very nice guy. I hope he enjoys FW.

Comment

Irving PD has an officer notorious for nailing people to the wall on DWI's. I've heard it was because of a personal matter as well.
                      I know which one you are talking about. He got hit by a drunk while performing a routine traffic stop several years ago. If it wasn't for his vest, he'd be dead. He took that experience as a calling to be a DWI enforcement officer.

If he stops you for DWI, you're pretty much screwed.
                      كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                      Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                      Originally posted by Trick Pony
                      ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by HOOCBB View Post
                        I know which one you are talking about. He got hit by a drunk while performing a routine traffic stop several years ago. If it wasn't for his vest, he'd be dead. He took that experience as a calling to be a DWI enforcement officer.

If he stops you for DWI, you're pretty much screwed.
                        Don't see a problem with that. Hopefully most that deal with him instead of "getting off easy" learn their lesson

Comment

All of you dwi offenders in here should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and receive the maximum sentence possible. First offenders should receive a minimum five year sentence in federal penitentiary with no parole possible

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Yeah, because the TRE stops at peoples front doors and all.
                            then call a fucking cab! still cheaper than shelling out 2K-10k everytime you get busted

Comment

Working...
                            X