This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by red90cobra View Post
    i would of give you 10 minutes not a second more for you ride to show up.
    Surely you're not a professional law enforcement officer with atrocious grammar and spelling like this? :rolleye:

Comment

• Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
      Good ole Plano, Tejas!
      Plano cops are terrible. That's the "G" rated version

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        Surely you're not a professional law enforcement officer with atrocious grammar and spelling like this? :rolleye:
        wut iz rong wit hiz post eye sea nuting rong ur jus bean an azz becuz u hav 1 dem thingz on da wall dat sez uz a doc!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Ya, you could be sitting on the sidewalk, playing a guitar while drunk and be taken in.
          Good god, might as well just bring back prohibition. The only safe place to drink is your house. I heard in Houston they're trying to get a bill passed to be able to give people a DWI (but it won't be called a DWI) if their BAC is .05-.07. I understand the whole drunk drivers cause accidents and get people killed, but zero tolerance policies when it comes to anything is a mess of shit. Ask my buddy who was termporarily expelled from school because the security guard at his school found a bread knife in the bed of his truck after helping his grandma move that weekend. Cost him a college scholarship. The only reason he was re-admitted to school was because his parents were willing to go as high up in the system as necessary to bring to light about B.S. zero tolerance policies.
          Last edited by jdgregory84; 12-15-2010, 11:10 AM.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Like I said earlier... there are MANY reasons I'm no longer part of law enforcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
              I'm sure this has been described, but I don't feel like going through all 6 pages, but to receive a PI, don't you have to be endangering yourself or the general public to be issued a PI or is it always up to the officers discretion? If that was so, they could give 9 out of 10 people downtown a PI if they wanted to.
              I know two people who have gotten tickets for PI and didn't have a drop to drink. The whole thing is a fucking joke and belongs in a police state rather than this country.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                I know two people who have gotten tickets for PI and didn't have a drop to drink. The whole thing is a fucking joke and belongs in a police state rather than this country.
                Sounds like you need a few hours in detox.

Comment

He does, he is a raving fucking alcoholic!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                    He does, he is a raving fucking alcoholic!!
                    Sounds like you need a few hours in bondage.

Comment

That is how Daisy met her last three husbands, just FYI...
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

HAHAHA! Dirty detox slut!

Comment

I heard TABC was doing that in Austin for a while. I think I had already moved back up here by the time they started doing it. When I was down there, I did get stopped by them at random. I was walking down the drag with a 12 pack that I had just bought at 7-11 and an unmarked black Crown Vic slammed on its brakes, and they made me show them my I.D. and the case of beer to make sure that it wasn't open. It was like 8pm. I just thought to myself "Was that really necessary?"
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Fucker! I told you that in confidence!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                              Fucker! I told you that in confidence!!
                              I can't understand what you say when your mouth is full, its not my fault!! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                                I heard TABC was doing that in Austin for a while. I think I had already moved back up here by the time they started doing it. When I was down there, I did get stopped by them at random. I was walking down the drag with a 12 pack that I had just bought at 7-11 and an unmarked black Crown Vic slammed on its brakes, and they made me show them my I.D. and the case of beer to make sure that it wasn't open. It was like 8pm. I just thought to myself "Was that really necessary?"
                                TABC is a great example of out of control government.

Comment

Working...
                                X