X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boondock Saint View Post
    You could have called a cab? LOL

All joking aside! yes it sucked what happened! believe me I have been in your situation. have I ever been arrested NO. Just be glad you and your freind didn't end up in with toe tags.
    Yeah I know, trust me I learned a very valuable lesson.
    Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
      I would have gladly submitted to a breathalyzer! He was wanting to to that pen and flashlight test. I was compleatly coheariant, I just don't understand why this happend.
      A breathalyzer isn't necessary for a PI.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        A breathalyzer isn't necessary for a PI.
        Oh I'm just saying I would have much rather taken one to prove me being sober.

Comment

Oh I'm just saying I would have much rather taken one to prove me being sober.
          What does the State's statute say about the legal limit for public intoxication?

Comment

What does the State's statute say about the legal limit for public intoxication?
            If youre allowed to drive with .08 bac, then one would assume it would be ok to walk the streets, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
              If youre allowed to drive with .08 bac, then one would assume it would be ok to walk the streets, lol.
              LOL!!! I'd hope you guys seek legal representation in court. I think the OP is googling, so we'll stand by. Hopefully I don't fall asleep. It's almost midnight here.

Comment

This is every bit as chickenshit as officers buying people drinks inside a bar, then arresting them for public intox.

SCAMOLA!
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

My point exactly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    This is every bit as chickenshit as officers buying people drinks inside a bar, then arresting them for public intox.

SCAMOLA!
                    That was a stupid comparison.

Comment

LOL!!! I'd hope you guys seek legal representation in court. I think the OP is googling, so we'll stand by. Hopefully I don't fall asleep. It's almost midnight here.
                      There is no BAC for public intox, it's all up to the officer=loop hole in the system!

Comment

There is no BAC for public intox, it's all up to the officer.
                        So, why would he add another step in the equation, especially after you admitted you had some drinks?

Comment

what happens if youre pulled over and youre within the legal limit, but youre acting a damn fool? discretion then, officer?

Comment

That was a stupid comparison.
                            You're entitled to your opinion just as I am.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

what happens if youre pulled over and youre within the legal limit, but youre acting a damn fool? discretion then, officer?
                              What? There's no law against an idiot driving (unfortunately), but if you're driving wrecklessly, well we have something else, now, don't we?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                You're entitled to your opinion just as I am.
                                LOL, I guess. Where the fuck is Matt? This is the type of shit he lives for. I'm just giving an honest point of view from the officer's standpoint.

Comment

Working...
                                X