This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
    Good god, might as well just bring back prohibition. The only safe place to drink is your house. I heard in Houston they're trying to get a bill passed to be able to give people a DWI (but it won't be called a DWI) if their BAC is .5-.7. I understand the whole drunk drivers cause accidents and get people killed, but zero tolerance policies when it comes to anything is a mess of shit. Ask my buddy who was termporarily expelled from school because the security guard at his school found a bread knife in the bed of his truck after helping his grandma move that weekend. Cost him a college scholarship. The only reason he was re-admitted to school was because his parents were willing to go as high up in the system as necessary to bring to light about B.S. zero tolerance policies.
    FYI, they wouldnt have to worry about giving DWIs to those people because they would be dead with BACs of .5-.7!

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      FYI, they wouldnt have to worry about giving DWIs to those people because they would be dead with BACs of .5-.7!
      Whoopsie! .05-.07.

Badass200GT's response: Maybe you'd be dead you fucking pussy. I can drink liquid nitrogen and still hit a 67 in Golden Tee.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
        Whoopsie! .05-.07.

Badass200GT's response: Maybe you'd be dead you fucking pussy. I can drink liquid nitrogen and still hit a 67 in Golden Tee.
        Thats hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
          a lot of "stop resisting" get shouted and he gets more than just a pi.
          ... and maybe a "don't tase me bro"!

Comment

• LMAO @ Golden Tee!

Look at my striped shirt!

Comment

• good luck to your buddy. just be glad you werent driving. i'll taqke a pi over a dwi anyday

Comment

• i had this happen to a couple people i know. if you know your driver has been drinking, either call a cab or take a chance...

Comment

• Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                  yeah, you were.

1 drink/beer per hour. you had 9 in 7 hours. You were drunk, legally.
                  Um actually no I wasn't numbnuts, did you fail math class? This should help you a little bit!

Wanna see my care face???

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    Then he'll probably get slapped with an Obstructing charge since the officer is impounding the vehicle.
                    The vechicle was not impounded, just wanted to throw that out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                      They left it on the side of the road?
                      2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

• Originally posted by txsr20de View Post
                        They left it on the side of the road?
                        Yes in a neighborhood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                          OK, now I'm calling bullshit.

Comment

• its a common thing. we can't sit there and wait all night for your ride to show up. however, with my department we generally will have a cover squad out that can either take you to a gas station or give you a ride whatever it may be if your being cooperative. is it safe to assume there was only one squad car there not two?

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                              its a common thing. we can't sit there and wait all night for your ride to show up. however, with my department we generally will have a cover squad out that can either take you to a gas station or give you a ride whatever it may be if your being cooperative. is it safe to assume there was only one squad car there not two?
                              Actually there were 3 cruisers, all SUV.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                                its a common thing. we can't sit there and wait all night for your ride to show up. however, with my department we generally will have a cover squad out that can either take you to a gas station or give you a ride whatever it may be if your being cooperative. is it safe to assume there was only one squad car there not two?
                                Either he was a prick or the cops were. I will go with choice B.

Comment

Working...
                                X