Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
    Josh, even as an instigator *if* zimmerman had been, once he was being held down and overpowered his innocence' was regained and he became a legitimate victim of an assault from which he was legally allowed to defend himself from. that's the only part that matters. you're assuming too much and not looking at facts.
    Truth, every one is interjecting what they feel, think, and speculation into it. He was with in the law as written. If he dont walk we are fucked as a society.
    If there where more like him who take a active roll in protecting neighbors and such there would be a lot less crime. Cops cant see every thing or be every where 24/7.

Comment

• Today I learned....

- Jeans and a hooded sweatshirt means you look like a degenerate and a "fucking thug".
      - Facts and evidence don't matter to jdgregory. His misguided and underinformed opinion overrides facts and evidence.
      - The person who started the fight was the person who followed, not the person who took the swing.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        I'm not trolling. It just seems that nobody here is looking at why this happened. The black and white of "Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense" isn't enough for me. Zimmerman made it happen. The kid literally did nothing wrong. Somebody posted in another thread where some guy was antagonizing cops and they ended up shooting his dog dead and said "Play stupid games win stupid prizes." That's exactly what Zimmerman did. He played a stupid game and now his prize is being put on trial for it.
        Here's where you're wrong. Zimmerman did not make Trayvon assault him. Period. Approaching someone, in conflict or not, is in no way legal grounds for assault. Zimmerman is in his full legal right to approach Trayvon and ask him questions.

The kid did nothing wrong? What about assault? You're blinded by your bleeding heart for Trayvon.

Comment

• poopnutlogic < common sense

Comment

• so not only do jdgregorys choices in music suck, he is also a retard. amirite?

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              poopnutlogic < common sense
              You'll notice his late night logic isn't so sharp. He needs to put a breathalyzer on his keyboard.
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Seemingthatway
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  I really don't know how I want this to end. If he gets a life sentence, or death, that would be fucked up but it seems that he did put himself in a situation that he didn't have to. Did he kill him in self-defense? Yeah. But did he bring it upon himself, definitely.
                  You just acquitted Zimmerman.
                  Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  The guy was 100% correct in following a suspicious person and again right for contacting the police before engaging that suspicious person. However, something happened to make that stupid motherfucker attack him. Zimmerman could've easily followed him to find out what he was up to without engaging him face to face.

My "Austin" isn't showing. My logic is prevailing. He enticed the altercation. Did he believe that it would escalate the way it did? Of course not. When Trayvon (fucking stupid name) jumped on him and started beating him, Zimmerman wasn't at a distance safe for himself. He was in the kids face. The kid was a fucking idiot with shitty parents, but he didn't deserve to die. The reason he is dead is because Zimmerman escalated a situation that didn't have to be escalated.
                  Just a few posts ago you said it was a self defense shooting. Now, it's not. Which is it?

Only the things that have come up in the past week or so. So Zimmerman sees a suspicious kid, calls the authorities telling them that he sees somebody suspicious. Obviously he gets out of his car. I have a feeling he didn't say "Hey man, how's it going? Where you headed? Need a ride?" Martin jumps on Zimmerman, starts swinging, Zimmerman fires in self-defense, killing Martin.

What am I missing?

I honestly haven't kept up 100% but can imagine what happened.
                  Again... If on the jury, you just acquitted Zimmerman.

Did he ask him or did he accuse him? Again, I don't think that Zimmerman just shot him. He definitely shot him in self-defense, but if I went up to a random person accusing him of doing something he isn't currently doing, I don't know what that persons reaction is gonna be.

With your logic, we can walk up to somebody, talk shit to them, and if that person retaliates physically you can shoot them. You started the fight. I guess having a gun is the ace up your sleeve?
                  Another acquittal.

Zimmerman started the fight. 100%. You can't dispute that.
                  No he didn't. He did however end the fight in a way that even you said was legitimate and should therefore be acquitted.

Okay, let's make this simple.

Was Martin committing a crime when Zimmerman approached him? No.

Who followed who? Zimmerman followed Martin.

Zimmerman was in a car, Treyvon was on foot.

At some point, they were both on foot, which means Zimmerman got out of his car to interact with Martin whether it be hostile or not.

A physical altercation occured between Zimmerman and Martin. Martin overpowered Zimmerman, Zimmerman shot Martin in defense.

I'm still trying to figure out where Martin committed a crime that merited a self-appointed head of neighborhood watchman confronting him.
                  As someone else stated, there had been a rash of break-ins and Zimmerman, being the neighborhood watch person Zimmerman followed Trayvon on foot after he lost visual. The only crime committed was assault when Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. I don't see why this is hard to figure out, Josh.

I'm not trolling. It just seems that nobody here is looking at why this happened. The black and white of "Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense" isn't enough for me. Zimmerman made it happen. The kid literally did nothing wrong.
                  They've pretty much established that TRAYVON instigated the contact. Zimmerman was following him, and instead of going home Trayvon seems to have decided to confront Zimmerman. Regardless, Trayvon proceeded to assault Zimmerman. The kid literally did everything wrong.

Somebody posted in another thread where some guy was antagonizing cops and they ended up shooting his dog dead and said "Play stupid games win stupid prizes." That's exactly what Zimmerman did. He played a stupid game and now his prize is being put on trial for it.
                  Not really. It's actually the other way around. Trayvon decided it was prudent to pick a fight with a gun-toting "creepy ass cracka" and paid the ultimate price.

You should seriously try studying the evidence. It's overwhelmingly pointing to a little thug trash kid with a bad history trying to be a bad ass and getting killed over it.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    You should seriously try studying the evidence. It's overwhelmingly pointing to a little thug trash kid with a bad history trying to be a bad ass and getting killed over it.
                    ain't nobody got time fo dat! he's too busy making drunken rants about two apology threads
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      ain't nobody got time fo dat! he's too busy making drunken rants about two apology threads
                      Like YALE said, it appears that his Austin is showing.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• forgive me if this is already in here, but this is a real life case of "when keepin' it real goes wrong"

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• You know what all people who think Zimmerman should be convicted have in common? They no comprehension of the law.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            You know what all people who think Zimmerman should be convicted have in common? They no comprehension of the law.
                            ...or just flat-ass color blind.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              You know what all people who think Zimmerman should be convicted have in common? They no comprehension of the law.
                              Nor any of the evidence or testimonies.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• In my opinion the media (major networks in particular) need to be held accountable for what happens.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X