Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This trial wasn't politically motivated at all, was it?

I'll put money down now on the CRS involvement on any activity if GZ is acquitted.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      by your logic, everybody who doesn't die in their sleep brings it upon their self
      The guy was 100% correct in following a suspicious person and again right for contacting the police before engaging that suspicious person. However, something happened to make that stupid motherfucker attack him. Zimmerman could've easily followed him to find out what he was up to without engaging him face to face.

My "Austin" isn't showing. My logic is prevailing. He enticed the altercation. Did he believe that it would escalate the way it did? Of course not. When Trayvon (fucking stupid name) jumped on him and started beating him, Zimmerman wasn't at a distance safe for himself. He was in the kids face. The kid was a fucking idiot with shitty parents, but he didn't deserve to die. The reason he is dead is because Zimmerman escalated a situation that didn't have to be escalated.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        The guy was 100% correct in following a suspicious person and again right for contacting the police before engaging that suspicious person. However, something happened to make that stupid motherfucker attack him. Zimmerman could've easily followed him to find out what he was up to without engaging him face to face.

My "Austin" isn't showing. My logic is prevailing. He enticed the altercation. Did he believe that it would escalate the way it did? Of course not. When Trayvon (fucking stupid name) jumped on him and started beating him, Zimmerman wasn't at a distance safe for himself. He was in the kids face. The kid was a fucking idiot with shitty parents, but he didn't deserve to die. The reason he is dead is because Zimmerman escalated a situation that didn't have to be escalated.
        Because he asked the kid what he was doing? That's a good reason to get beat up? I guess we just see that differently. In my experience, asking suspicious people what they are doing is a good way to prevent crime. Most of the time, they just split. Is it wrong that he felt a responsibility to his community?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• You really haven't followed all of the details of the case, have you?
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Were you witness #4??

Comment

I see no evidence of him having shitty fucking parents. They aren't trying to bring race into things. All interviews they have conducted they have been very passive in. From what I gather, they appear to be to be a long way away from shitty parents. He was 17 years old. Werent you out at night at that age? Hell, at 17 I was out at night doing a whole bunch of shit that I wouldn't do now... most of which I regret. Never got shot over it, but I was smart enough not to put myself into positions that would have gotten me shot either.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

You really haven't followed all of the details of the case, have you?
                Only the things that have come up in the past week or so. So Zimmerman sees a suspicious kid, calls the authorities telling them that he sees somebody suspicious. Obviously he gets out of his car. I have a feeling he didn't say "Hey man, how's it going? Where you headed? Need a ride?" Martin jumps on Zimmerman, starts swinging, Zimmerman fires in self-defense, killing Martin.

What am I missing?

I honestly haven't kept up 100% but can imagine what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                  I see no evidence of him having shitty fucking parents. They aren't trying to bring race into things. All interviews they have conducted they have been very passive in. From what I gather, they appear to be to be a long way away from shitty parents. He was 17 years old. Werent you out at night at that age? Hell, at 17 I was out at night doing a whole bunch of shit that I wouldn't do now... most of which I regret. Never got shot over it, but I was smart enough not to put myself into positions that would have gotten me shot either.
                  He was dressed like a degenerate. My parents, not sure about yours, did not put up for looking like a piece of shit. Bad parenting happens on many levels.

Comment

Only the things that have come up in the past week or so. So Zimmerman sees a suspicious kid, calls the authorities telling them that he sees somebody suspicious. Obviously he gets out of his car. I have a feeling he didn't say "Hey man, how's it going? Where you headed? Need a ride?" Martin jumps on Zimmerman, starts swinging, Zimmerman fires in self-defense, killing Martin.

What am I missing?

I honestly haven't kept up 100% but can imagine what happened.
                    Lol, study up the actual case and see what you imagine then

Comment

When Trayvon (fucking stupid name) jumped on him and started beating him, Zimmerman wasn't at a distance safe for himself. He was in the kids face. The kid was a fucking idiot with shitty parents, but he didn't deserve to die. The reason he is dead is because Zimmerman escalated a situation that didn't have to be escalated.
                      Zimmerman said that the kid got in his face, and the kid assaulted him. If that's true and all that Zimmerman did to escalate the situation was follow him and not try to run away, the kid deserved to die. If Zimmerman got in the kid's face and asked him what he was doing and the kid assaulted him, the kid deserved to die (fear for your life, regardless of whether or not your attacker is armed, is justification for use of deadly force in Texas, BTW). If Zimmerman got in the kid's face and started talking shit about his mama and the kid assaulted him...I'd still side with Zimmerman.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        Because he asked the kid what he was doing? That's a good reason to get beat up? I guess we just see that differently. In my experience, asking suspicious people what they are doing is a good way to prevent crime. Most of the time, they just split. Is it wrong that he felt a responsibility to his community?
                        Did he ask him or did he accuse him? Again, I don't think that Zimmerman just shot him. He definitely shot him in self-defense, but if I went up to a random person accusing him of doing something he isn't currently doing, I don't know what that persons reaction is gonna be.

With your logic, we can walk up to somebody, talk shit to them, and if that person retaliates physically you can shoot them. You started the fight. I guess having a gun is the ace up your sleeve?

Comment

No kidding.

Since jdgregory84 probably won't read up:
                          GZ lost TM, got out of his car to find an address...was walking back to his car when TM approached him and then assaulted him.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Did he ask him or did he accuse him? Again, I don't think that Zimmerman just shot him. He definitely shot him in self-defense, but if I went up to a random person accusing him of doing something he isn't currently doing, I don't know what that persons reaction is gonna be.

With your logic, we can walk up to somebody, talk shit to them, and if that person retaliates physically you can shoot them. You started the fight. I guess having a gun is the ace up your sleeve?
                            With your logic, talking shit is justification for getting beaten to death?
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Dude, you really have no fucking idea what you're talking about. You're imagining the details of the incident

Comment

No shit.

JD, I'm not saying you can't have an opinion on this case, I'm saying that your lack of common knowledge about it is lacking, and is causing a skew of judgement. Your Austin may indeed be showing.

Comment

Working...
                                X