Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
    Wow, you put way more thought into what you wear than I do. I wear blue jeans when it is cold or I'm at work and shorts when it is hot. Polo/golf shirt most weekdays due to work and a t-shirt on the weekends. Unless I'm going to church or something special I always have a ball cap on usually a rangers hat. I'm not sure what category this uniform puts me in. Normal white person with decent job, but not a fancy office job maybe.
    everyday joe. think of it as camouflage

i put thought into what i wear depending on what environment i am in. If I am going to the ghetto, i put on my urban cammies........black hoodie. lol never go to the ghetto, so very rarely worn, but when i used to work at some refineries in the heart of the ghetto, tupac was put into my cd player and my hoodie was worn as well as my Loc's.

Trayvon was not wearing the right uniform for his location. Had he been wearing khakis and a polo shirt tucked in, i doubt there would have been an issue. lulz
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

• profiling.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        profiling.
        and?
        Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          profiling.
          And look at that, turns out he was right...
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Man with a gun went looking for trouble and a boy wound up dead. Can't believe it took this long to charge him.

I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent, but when an armed adult pursues an unarmed boy and the boy is shot/killed I would at least expect a trial to take place.
            US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
              Man with a gun went looking for trouble and a boy wound up dead. Can't believe it took this long to charge him.

I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent, but when an armed adult pursues an unarmed boy and the boy is shot/killed I would at least expect a trial to take place.
              Haven't you heard his momma? He was hunted down like an animal!!!!111juan

Comment

Man with a gun went looking for trouble and a boy wound up dead. Can't believe it took this long to charge him.

Boy huh? right. 6'2" and he is a boy..............yep, and when I was 17 in the Marines, I was just a boy............that would rip your head off and shit down your neck.

A man went to confront a suspicious person and defended himself.......and the media is turning it into a race war where he can't even get a fair trial.
                Semper Fi

Comment

• I wonder if everyone still chanting profiling has read any of the facts that are out there yet?

Probably not.....

But, but he called the cops 40 times and 18 or however many of them were black, yeah and?
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• This whe thing is dumb. He will get off justified and will be able to win millions in civil court for wrongful prosecution..might be a blessing in desguise.. I'd sit in jail a few weeks/months for millions.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                      This whe thing is dumb. He will get off justified and will be able to win millions in civil court for wrongful prosecution..might be a blessing in desguise.. I'd sit in jail a few weeks/months for millions.
                      sign me up!
                      Semper Fi

Comment

This whe thing is dumb. He will get off justified and will be able to win millions in civil court for wrongful prosecution..might be a blessing in desguise.. I'd sit in jail a few weeks/months for millions.
                        I hope he sues the fuck out of that fat bitch Rosanne, the racist fuck Spike Lee and the Black Panthers for malice. There's no way he'll be able to live a normal life if found not guilty and he might as well earn some dough at the expense of those worthless fucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                          Boy huh? right. 6'2" and he is a boy..............yep, and when I was 17 in the Marines, I was just a boy............that would rip your head off and shit down your neck.

A man went to confront a suspicious person and defended himself.......and the media is turning it into a race war where he can't even get a fair trial.
                          Try the telling a judge banging an underage girl isn't illegal due to her height and let me know how it goes, lol.

The largest news media company in the nation had an anchor on it's primary cable news network telling people "the hoodie was as to blame for Trayvon Martin's death as George Zimmerman." That's a race war? j/k

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                          I wonder if everyone still chanting profiling has read any of the facts that are out there yet?

Probably not.....

But, but he called the cops 40 times and 18 or however many of them were black, yeah and?
                          Facts? I've heard quite the range of them. Those who are absolutely sure the killer is guilty seem to side with a certain group of "facts." Those who think the killing was in self-defense side with another group of "facts." Which facts most people choose to believe seems to be divided by race.

I wasn't there and I don't know what happened, but if I called the cops on someone that was of no danger to me, I went to confront that person with a pistol, the cops told me that wasn't necessary, I still confronted the person putting myself in danger, that person was unarmed, and that person ended up dead, I would know I was in deep shit.
                          US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

I wasn't there and I don't know what happened, but if I called the cops on someone that was of no danger to me, I went to confront that person with a pistol, the cops told me that wasn't necessary, I still confronted the person putting myself in danger, that person was unarmed, and that person ended up dead, I would know I was in deep shit.
                            Just because he's unarmed doesn't mean he isn't a threat to your life.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

and the riots they tried to avert by charging him will happen anyway.

Comment

Try the telling a judge banging an underage girl isn't illegal due to her height and let me know how it goes, lol.

The largest news media company in the nation had an anchor on it's primary cable news network telling people "the hoodie was as to blame for Trayvon Martin's death as George Zimmerman." That's a race war? j/k

Facts? I've heard quite the range of them. Those who are absolutely sure the killer is guilty seem to side with a certain group of "facts." Those who think the killing was in self-defense side with another group of "facts." Which facts most people choose to believe seems to be divided by race.

There are only one set of facts and yes the golden question is what happened in those 15 seconds is probably the determining factor. However, if you get your "facts" from the media then yeah, I can definitely see how you can paint Zimmerman as a racist and he was determined to mute everything else out to catch up to this kid and murder him. If you actually do any reading beyond that well then the picture is pretty clear as to what happened.

The fact is, if you remove all the BS and pretend this never happened, I am sure a lot of people would be siding or find themselves in Zimmerman's position.
                                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                                X