Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    The subject here now is you. Not Wild Bill, you. There is nothing you can do to change that except admitting your blundering self-contradiction in open forum.
    There was no contradiction therefore it's a non-issue. What's far more interesting are the tirades Mental Patient Mild Bill used to throw. Now, Mental Patient Bill... screen names. Have some balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      There was no contradiction therefore it's a non-issue. What's far more interesting are the tirades Mental Patient Mild Bill used to throw. Now, Mental Patient Bill... screen names. Have some balls.
      Dude, you have as hard a time saying you were wrong as The Fonz.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uwkU8-d1gIk[/ame]

Comment

• I wasn't wrong. You are all simply fucking retarded.

Comment

I wasn't wrong. You are all simply fucking retarded.
          Bwahahahahaha!

Comment

• It's true. None of you have any sort of credibility. Mental Patient Bill has threatened to kill people because of what was said on the internet as well as tried to fuck under aged girls. King is nothing more than a troll, and you are nothing more than a weak ginger head who became so irate with what was said here you had to take a break as well as lamely trying to put up your son to fight your battles. Pure class trailer trash shit. Therefore I stand by what I say. You are all fucking retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              Dude, you have as hard a time saying you were wrong as The Fonz.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uwkU8-d1gIk
              Pretty sad when he can't be a man and admit he fucked up, but has to resort to pure unadulterated stupidity.
              sigpic

Comment

• it's ss junk. Is anyone surprised?
                sigpic

Comment

It's true. None of you have any sort of credibility. Mental Patient Bill has threatened to kill people because of what was said on the internet as well as tried to fuck under aged girls. King is nothing more than a troll, and you are nothing more than a weak ginger head who became so irate with what was said here you had to take a break as well as lamely trying to put up your son to fight your battles. Pure class trailer trash shit. Therefore I stand by what I say. You are all fucking retarded.
                  You gutless punk. Would you like to discuss this in person?

I'm going to predict no, just like a couple of others on here that run thier mouth at will, but don't have the ass or the courage to back it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
                    Pretty sad when he can't be a man and admit he fucked up, but has to resort to pure unadulterated stupidity.
                    Define: irony.

Comment

It's true. None of you have any sort of credibility. Mental Patient Bill has threatened to kill people because of what was said on the internet as well as tried to fuck under aged girls. King is nothing more than a troll, and you are nothing more than a weak ginger head who became so irate with what was said here you had to take a break as well as lamely trying to put up your son to fight your battles. Pure class trailer trash shit. Therefore I stand by what I say. You are all fucking retarded.
                      Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
                        It's called discrediting the morons. Did you forget the last few years of your life when you were banned from the other board because of the stupid shit you posted? Yes? Why is it when I do a search for your Mental Patient screen name on the other board nothing comes up? If you could actually read you would see what I did was not contradicting anything, but you are either too stupid or realized you were wrong.
                        So, to keep this interesting, please relinquish your other screen names so I can be reminded of the "pure unadulterated stupidity" you doled out on a daily basis.
                        Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

I'm going to predict no, just like a couple of others on here that run thier mouth at will, but don't have the ass or the courage to back it up.
                        There it is!

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        Wow.
                        Not really "wow" when it's all true.

Comment

• It's getting better and better with every stupid-assed post that SS puts up. Thanks for being the entertainment, chump.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                            It's getting better and better with every stupid-assed post that SS puts up. Thanks for being the entertainment, chump.
                            I've got nothing on you because I really haven't paid attention to anything you post. What I do know is you're always accused of bringing nothing to a thread. I think you are the brighter of the other two and doing nothing more than enabling the thread, therefore I like you. The other two are just mad from past threads of me giving them a rash of shit for dumbfuck things they've gotten themselves into.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                                Wow.

The post you quoted was factually accurate, fyi. No comment on the rest of these goofballs or the veracity of the current argument.

Comment

Working...
                                X