Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
    Excellent point, I'm glad you cleared that up, based upon your thorough and consise post it is clearly beyond the realm of possibility for a man with a history of violence and weird rent-a-cop behavior to do something violent in a weird rent-a-cop manner, lulz.

Bullshit, this is the point I was making earlier about if this situation never happened the majority would do just as Zimmerman did. It was his responsibility as neighborhood watch.

Even if it wasn't his responsibility, if you saw someone in your backyard are you going to run into your bedroom, and hide under your bed while you call the cops? I am almost certain that +95% of this board would have gone out and asked what the hell was going on. (Well, probably not, half this board would have shot the guy as soon as he stepped foot with no questions asked. But back on topic.) Now, are you going to go outside with just your clothes or are you going to bring something with you to protect yourself in case this guy turns psycho? I already know the answer to that.....
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• LOL and the racist people show out.

I'm gonna need to hear from Treyvon and Zimmermans side before i judge on this.............................................. .................................................. .............................
      Originally posted by 03trubluGT
      Your opinion is what sucks.
      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
        LOL and the racist people show out.

I'm gonna need to hear from Treyvon and Zimmermans side before i judge on this.............................................. .................................................. .............................
        Where?
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          Where?
          me.. duh
          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
          Your opinion is what sucks.
          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            Are we to forget about Trayvon's history of assault against a bus driver, possession of burglary tools, drug possession, school expulsion, and thug pictures posted on the internet?
            Get the fuck out of here with that logic and those facts motherfucker, officer, sir!
            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
            Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
              motherfucker, officer, sir!
              lol...that is all
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                Are we to forget about Trayvon's history of assault against a bus driver, possession of burglary tools, drug possession, school expulsion, and thug pictures posted on the internet?
                Are you fucking with me? You can't say anything on this board to one person without someone taking some piece from it, twisting it, and wanting to argue over it a few people down the line.

Repeat of a repeat, yes, Trayvon Martin may have been killed in self-defense. Or it may have not be justified. There is evidence supporting both sides. I was not there. I don't know. I can see it both ways. If I was there and I shot the motherfucker I would expect to be in deep shit.

Someone could post about clean, safe, free blowjobs from hot chicks and you people would argue against it before you would ask for the address.

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                Bullshit, this is the point I was making earlier about if this situation never happened the majority would do just as Zimmerman did. It was his responsibility as neighborhood watch.

Even if it wasn't his responsibility, if you saw someone in your backyard are you going to run into your bedroom, and hide under your bed while you call the cops? I am almost certain that +95% of this board would have gone out and asked what the hell was going on. (Well, probably not, half this board would have shot the guy as soon as he stepped foot with no questions asked. But back on topic.) Now, are you going to go outside with just your clothes or are you going to bring something with you to protect yourself in case this guy turns psycho? I already know the answer to that.....
                No one was in anyone's backyard. Tone down the crazy. We could all make up a "fantasy scenario" if we want to.

For people that don't trust the media you people sure trust the media you pay attention to. Do you think maybe the people you disagree with have the same trust for the media they pay attention to? Maybe the media they listen to says they are right and we are all full of shit. Food for thought.
                US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Get the fuck out of here with that logic and those facts motherfucker, officer, sir!
                  Hes not a real cop, he just plays one on the interweeb...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

everyday joe. think of it as camouflage

i put thought into what i wear depending on what environment i am in. If I am going to the ghetto, i put on my urban cammies........black hoodie. lol never go to the ghetto, so very rarely worn, but when i used to work at some refineries in the heart of the ghetto, tupac was put into my cd player and my hoodie was worn as well as my Loc's.

Trayvon was not wearing the right uniform for his location. Had he been wearing khakis and a polo shirt tucked in, i doubt there would have been an issue. lulz
                    Bet he could have robbed that house he was scoping and got away scott free . If i see a tall black dude that is dressed nice i think "Oh, that must be one of the ones that gives a shit ."

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                    Man with a gun went looking for trouble and a boy wound up dead. Can't believe it took this long to charge him.

I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent, but when an armed adult pursues an unarmed boy and the boy is shot/killed I would at least expect a trial to take place.
                    Here ill fix taht for you .

Man with a CCW went to do a job everyone wanted him to do by checking out a criminal looking character .

I'm saying hes innocent, cause he wasnt a boy he was a young man capable of making his own decisions and knowing right from wrong, and everyone knows he was trying to find a nice house to rob .

Comment

Someone could post about clean, safe, free blowjobs from hot chicks and you people would argue against it before you would ask for the address.
                      Addy, please?
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        Addy, please?

x2!
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

For people that don't trust the media you people sure trust the media you pay attention to. Do you think maybe the people you disagree with have the same trust for the media they pay attention to? Maybe the media they listen to says they are right and we are all full of shit. Food for thought.

Fuckin. Wow. You should have been a lawyer...
                          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• LOL.............Hobie is STILL a silly fuck!
                            sigpic

Comment

No one was in anyone's backyard. Tone down the crazy. We could all make up a "fantasy scenario" if we want to.

It isn't a fantasy scenario. It was his neighborhood. If what I said is to fantasy for you, what if your neighbor was out of town and asked you watch his house? What if you saw someone in his backyard or even near his house, would you not check it out? Like I said, you have that opinion now because were arguing over something that has happened. I am pretty sure if I made a random thread before any of this happened your opinion would be different.

The media hype is what made me explore the facts. What the lawyers have said, finding out Zimmerman is half Latino, mentoring two black kids, had bruises on the back of his head, the fact out of 40 or so calls half of them were black. That doesn't sound like profiling, it sounds like statistics......

The first news video I watched didn't depict any of that and at that TIME I didn't have an opinion. It wasn't until after I read everything else that was described that I formulated an opinion.

Comment

• There is evidence supporting both sides.
                                What evidence are you looking at?
                                2004 Suzuki DL650
                                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
                                X