Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
    What evidence are you looking at?
    The fact he was black, was "profiled", out of 40 calls 15-20 of them were black, he "confronted" him and disobeyed an "order" that wasn't even an order, and was "looking for trouble", confronted him with the gun, and "hunted him down."
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
      LOL and the racist people show out.

I'm gonna need to hear from Treyvon and Zimmermans side before i judge on this.............................................. .................................................. .............................
      I for one would LOVE to hear Martins side of it. But I can't...he's dead. Darn the luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        I for one would LOVE to hear Martins side of it. But I can't...he's dead. Darn the luck.
        Chalked up to poor life choices maybe?
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
          It isn't a fantasy scenario.
          I stopped reading after this. You made it up, it's not real, it's your fantasy. No one was in anyone's back yard. Hell, there are no back yards. Where do you get your weed?

You know the "gated community" is an apartment complex, right? Google map it, here's the address 3210 Retreat View Cir Sanford, FL 32771
          US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

The fact he was black, was "profiled", out of 40 calls 15-20 of them were black, he "confronted" him and disobeyed an "order" that wasn't even an order, and was "looking for trouble", confronted him with the gun, and "hunted him down."
            Logic eludes some people.
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                I stopped reading after this. You made it up, it's not real, it's your fantasy. No one was in anyone's back yard. Hell, there are no back yards. Where do you get your weed?

You know the "gated community" is an apartment complex, right? Google map it, here's the address 3210 Retreat View Cir Sanford, FL 32771
                It happens, regardless of what you want to call it. I said backyard and or near his house, apartment whatever. Besides you are missing the point. It is hypothetical yes, but the point I was making is If this SITUATION never happened and I asked someone about "gun laws" 95% of this board would have the same response and probably would have confronted him. With that being said, you are arguing a point that you probably would have sided with originally if there wasn't some convoluted story to argue about..
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

It happens, regardless of what you want to call it. I said backyard and or near his house. Besides you are missing the point. It is hypothetical yes, but the point I was making is If this SITUATION never happened and I asked someone about "gun laws" 95% of this board would have the same response and probably would have confronted him. With that being said, you are arguing a point that you probably would have sided with originally if there wasn't some convoluted story to argue about..
                  95% of this board posts they can kick ass, fuck supermodels, have millions in their retirement accounts, live debt free, scored a 1700 on their SATs, had a 5.0 GPA in college, has a 900 credit score, and a 13inch cock. 95% of this board or more is full of shit, LOL.

If anything I'm not arguing. I keep repeating that I can see it as self-defense, I can see it as something more, and that I would expect to be charged with something in a similar situation. Not convicted, CHARGED. HUGE difference here. For saying so I'm argued with as if I'm saying with certainty that Zimmerman's guilty of a crime. I'm not saying that at all. I wasn't there, I don't know what the truth is, tons of conflicting info has been floating around, I don't know that he is guilty of anything and I don't know that he isn't. None of you know what happened just like I don't. We'll just have to watch as the case develops.

What do I expect? Even when there is a video dfwmustangs still has people arguing each side. Except I don't really have a side on this one, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by hobie View Post
                    ho leee sheeet!

Comment

• This video was not found.

Sent from my iPhone
                      2004 Suzuki DL650
                      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        ho leee sheeet!
                        linky no work

Comment

still works for me.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• works for me too.......... cracked me up.

Comment

95% of this board posts they can kick ass, fuck supermodels, have millions in their retirement accounts, live debt free, scored a 1700 on their SATs, had a 5.0 GPA in college, has a 900 credit score, and a 13inch cock.
                              I AM the 95%

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X