Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    Nice find.

What else does anyone have out there that disputes the official police findings as confirmed by the Sanford PD or the eye witness in the off camera interview? The interview by the way if you didn't notice was the following morning not this three month later "my baby didn't do it" bull shit.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Watched it on my PC and shared on Facebook. Awesome vid.

Edit- The second video the first part shows March 22nd. Then it cuts to another video which we can't confirm a date for because unlike the other section of the video it has no date stamp. Also it shows again a young version of Martin in the photo during the break down which IMO brings the news ouletlet's bias into play. And it says that Martin's dad told the media (didn't catch the outlet) that it wasn't his son's voice it doesn't' say anything about him saying it to police.
      Last edited by Downs; 04-17-2012, 08:39 PM.
      2004 Suzuki DL650
      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
        I want to hang out with this guy.
        I would be happy to give him one of my cigars and kick back and listen to him talk about the problems of his community and our world. Seems able to carry on an intelligent conversation.
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

• i shot the sheriff

Comment

• You guys wont give up will yall?

Guilty or not we will never know the real story.
            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
            Your opinion is what sucks.
            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
              You guys wont give up will yall?

Guilty or not we will never know the real story.
              I think we will as all facts and evidence are relinquished. I mean we knew what happened to Nichole Brown Simpson. She and Ronald Goldman were killed by an angry black man, yet a team of defense lawyers were able to successfully sway the jury into thinking everyone is/was/and ever will be a racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                I think we will as all facts and evidence are relinquished. I mean we knew what happened to Nichole Brown Simpson. She and Ronald Goldman were killed by an angry black man, yet a team of defense lawyers were able to successfully sway the jury into thinking everyone is/was/and ever will be a racist.
                I think that %1 chance of someone getting away with clear cut Murder happened to OJ. Even the black community knew OJ did it LOL.
                (Has anyone heard the story that they think OJ son was really the killer? It's interesting but thats another story)

As for the Zimmerman case, im not gonna take any sides because i honestly dont think we'll get the real story from either side. Too many he said she said stories are coming out.

Either way it'll be a riot.
                Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                Your opinion is what sucks.
                You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• I believe that Zimmerman followed Martin and Martin lost his cool. Martin confronted Zimmerman (who was well within his legal rights) and Martin began assaulting Zimmerman. Zimmerman may have pulled an award winning job at acting the victim, saw an opporotunity to use deadly force, and used that opporotunity to kill Martin, but it all still falls on Martin for initiating the physical confrontation.

Comment

I believe that Zimmerman followed Martin and Martin lost his cool. Martin confronted Zimmerman (who was well within his legal rights) and Martin began assaulting Zimmerman. Zimmerman may have pulled an award winning job at acting the victim, saw an opporotunity to use deadly force, and used that opporotunity to kill Martin, but it all still falls on Martin for initiating the physical confrontation.
                    I subscribe to about the same threory. From your experience, what do think about the 2nd degree murder charge? Would the prosecutor have a lot better shot at a manslaughter charge?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      I subscribe to about the same threory. From your experience, what do think about the 2nd degree murder charge? Would the prosecutor have a lot better shot at a manslaughter charge?
                      With the "Stand your Ground" law in Florida, I don't see how this case can even be filed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                        First of all..

Second. It's good to see someone who isn't blinded by the color of their skin.

Comment

• I dont see why he had to be black to be profiled . The very same situation could have played out exactly the same if the guy was anything else . Id profile anyone looking like that as a potential scumbag criminal

Guy in hoodie looking all suspicious doing suspicious stuff . Cry me a river when he gets shot . What a dumbass

Comment

I believe that Zimmerman followed Martin and Martin lost his cool. Martin confronted Zimmerman (who was well within his legal rights) and Martin began assaulting Zimmerman. Zimmerman may have pulled an award winning job at acting the victim, saw an opporotunity to use deadly force, and used that opporotunity to kill Martin, but it all still falls on Martin for initiating the physical confrontation.
                            Today at your age would you be fearful if I (I've never met trublu, he doesn't know what I look like) was in a vehicle following you and all you had to protect yourself was a bag of skittles and a big ass can of iced tea? If you ran off and then I was following you again this time out of the vehicle and on foot would you be on edge?

You have boys about that age, right? If a strange man was following one of your kids from his vehicle they got scared by this and ran off only for him to find them and follow again on foot knowing nothing else would you be in fear as a parent for your children in anyway? Would your sons be fearful of this man themselves?

You know the law better than I do. What would have to happen before your son could strike the man? Curious, is there any difference in the law between boys/girls? Would a 17 y/o girl be able to strike a man sooner in the eyes of the law?

If you observed the whole scene from a distance without your son or the man knowing would you have words with the man?

I don't know if Zimmerman yelled to Martin to stop, to see what he's doing, or if Martin yelled to Zimmerman to stop following him, or to see why he was following him, but if Zimmerman has any culpability I imagine it will lie here.

EDIT - for the dummies, I'm not saying being a teenager afraid of some goon following you gives you the right to strike him. Had to say that because I know someone will put words in my mouth.
                            US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                              Today at your age would you be fearful if I (I've never met trublu, he doesn't know what I look like) was in a vehicle following you and all you had to protect yourself was a bag of skittles and a big ass can of iced tea? If you ran off and then I was following you again this time out of the vehicle and on foot would you be on edge?

You have boys about that age, right? If a strange man was following one of your kids from his vehicle they got scared by this and ran off only for him to find them and follow again on foot knowing nothing else would you be in fear as a parent for your children in anyway? Would your sons be fearful of this man themselves?

You know the law better than I do. What would have to happen before your son could strike the man? Curious, is there any difference in the law between boys/girls? Would a 17 y/o girl be able to strike a man sooner in the eyes of the law?

If you observed the whole scene from a distance without your son or the man knowing would you have words with the man?

I don't know if Zimmerman yelled to Martin to stop, to see what he's doing, or if Martin yelled to Zimmerman to stop following him, or to see why he was following him, but if Zimmerman has any culpability I imagine it will lie here.
                              Stop pointing out the fact he had iced tea and skittles. That doesn't mean shit. You might as well just say, all he had was 2 quarters, and an extra shoe lace to protect himself. Adding insinuating bullshit details to project this innocent image is what is most annoying and has absolutely no relevance...... If I got robbed or even murdered in front of Walmart would it be necessary to let everyone know I just bought toilet paper and preparation-h?

Carry on...
                              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                                Stop pointing out the fact he had iced tea and skittles. That doesn't mean shit. You might as well just say, all he had was 2 quarters, and an extra shoe lace to protect himself. Adding insinuating bullshit details to project this innocent image is what is most annoying......

Carry on...
                                I said that because trublu is a cop who likely has pepper spray, tazer, handcuffs, extending baton thing, and a pistol . I would be a lot less worried with all that shit.
                                US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Working...
                                X