Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    I've seen so many errors on Texas DLs that it isn't funny. I've seen blacks listed as whites and vice versa, Hell, I just got a Texas All-water fishing license and the clerk swiped my DL for the info, and it listed my eyes as BRO when they have been blue my entire life.

Or, he could have been helping you out.
    The last time I got my DL renewed they tried to list my height as 5'6"(I'm 6'2"). I actually had to argue with the lady.

Comment

• BREAKING: Trayvon Martin Protesters Shut Down LA Freeway, Throwing Bottles – Update: LAPD Firing Rubber Bullets…
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I've seen so many errors on Texas DLs that it isn't funny. I've seen blacks listed as whites and vice versa, Hell, I just got a Texas All-water fishing license and the clerk swiped my DL for the info, and it listed my eyes as BRO when they have been blue my entire life.

He used the BS 'license plate light out' excuse to pull us over, and yes, it was working fine.

He ended up giving me a BS license invalid ticket even though it was very much valid. Not only that, we had to flag him down to get my wife's ID back from him.

I had to go to court, wait about four hours for my name to be called, only to take 10 seconds to have it dismissed. No favors done in my eyes.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

weird, i had mine swiped at a bar/cantina in red oak the other day and the receipt had my mothers adress, but the city was irving with a 75039 or somthing area code
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I'm not sure how a computerized system can make so many mistakes.

Stevo
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

So you condone cold blooded murder?

If so, why do you have issue with what just happened with Trayvon?

Oh that's right, you are racist.
              i dont condone anything.. im just saying what is likely to happen.. hell casey anthony had a lynch mob after her... where is she now?? the fuck out of dodge.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                He used the BS 'license plate light out' excuse to pull us over, and yes, it was working fine.

He ended up giving me a BS license invalid ticket even though it was very much valid. Not only that, we had to flag him down to get my wife's ID back from him.

I had to go to court, wait about four hours for my name to be called, only to take 10 seconds to have it dismissed. No favors done in my eyes.

Stevo
                Reminds me of the time I was going through DFW airport and I sped up to keep some asshole on his cell phone from hitting me. A motor jock stopped me for doing 61 in a 55 and wrote me for no insurance when I had a valid policy from USAA.

What a favor.

Comment

I just got a Texas All-water fishing license and the clerk swiped my DL for the info, and it listed my eyes as BROWN
                  He probably could tell you were full of shit, lol!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Tweets of shit happening all over now...

Stevo

Comment

Tweets of shit happening all over now...

Stevo
                      Fucking idiots!

Comment

Tweets of shit happening all over now...

Stevo
                        LA & NY. No worries, citizens can't have guns there.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          He probably could tell you were full of shit, lol!
                          I do believe your eyes are more brown than mine!!!

Comment

• Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by Jigga What? View Post
                              i dont condone anything.. im just saying what is likely to happen.. hell casey anthony had a lynch mob after her... where is she now?? the fuck out of dodge.
                              Last I knew she was in Iowa or Ohio. And possibly pregnant

Comment

• Its fucked up, but I lol at the comments.

Comment

Working...
                                X