Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Angela Corey brought murder charges against a 12 year old, and wanted to try him as an adult. He took a manslaughter plea deal though, so it never saw a courtroom.
    Damn! Was that just an exceptionally brutal murder? 12 seems a little young.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      Damn! Was that just an exceptionally brutal murder? 12 seems a little young.
      Beat his 2 year old half brother to the point of being unconscious. He later died from injuries. Repeatedly slammed him against a bookshelf, but lied and said he fell down the stairs. He also allegedly sexually abused another half brother. It's a fucked up story all around. He was a product of rape. His mother was 12 when he was born. Grandmother (who took care of him) was a crackhead. Mom probably had drug problems too.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
        Here is something I dont understand: If the tables were turned, TM would have been tried as an adult. He was a few months shy of 18. Why do we keep hearing that he was a child? Maybe Youth would be a better term?

I guess its hard to get a reaction on the news if they call it what it really is.
        If you're a Democrat with an agenda, you just change the facts, or ignore them to get what you want/need.

You know, TM's age, photos of his thuggery, burglary tools in his backpack, the fact that he was not walking straight home, but was walking around, looking in windows and checking doors, turned around and confronted someone infringing on his "work", etc.
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• .... and now William Holder is making it racist...

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS: I haven't seen any rioting yet. South Los Angeles appears quiet.

Comment

• DOJ ASKS CIVIL RIGHTS GROUPS, GENERAL PUBLIC FOR 'TIPS' ON ZIMMERMAN

On Monday afternoon, the US Department of Justice appealed to civil rights groups and the general public across the country for “tips” on George Zimmerman in their pursuit of potential federal civil rights charges against the just-acquitted defendant in the Trayvon Martin killing. The DOJ actually went so far as to set up an e-mail address to allow such tips: Sanford.florida@usdoj.gov. The email address is slated to go operational by the end of the week.
              Barbara Arnwine, president and executive director of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law told the Orlando Sentinel that the DOJ had held a Monday conference call “calling on us to actively refer anyone who had any information” that would help build a case against Zimmerman. "They said they would very aggressively investigate this case,” Arnwine stated.
              According to Arnwine, the call began at 3:30 p.m. with Tom Perez, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the United States DOJ, and representatives of the FBI on the line. Several prosecutors joined the call, too.
              Arnwine listed off other organizations represented on the call, including the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, the ACLU, and several “human relations” groups.
              Ben Shapiro is Editor-At-Large of Breitbart News and author of the New York Times bestseller “Bullies: How the Left’s Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences America” (Threshold Editions, January 8, 2013).
              On Monday afternoon, the US Department of Justice appealed to civil rights groups and the general public across the country for
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• That's ridiculous.
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Talk about a witch hunt.. Seems like his attorneys could use that against them. Not to mention I bet they get inundated with bogus info.

Comment

• Prosecution couldn't win the case but Obama is personally vested in this and has made statements that could get him personally sued so....attack, attack, attack

Comment

• Great use of taxpayer funded salaries and resources. Love it! I wish they'd step up the funding on unicorn breeding too!
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        DOJ ASKS CIVIL RIGHTS GROUPS, GENERAL PUBLIC FOR 'TIPS' ON ZIMMERMAN

On Monday afternoon, the US Department of Justice appealed to civil rights groups and the general public across the country for “tips” on George Zimmerman in their pursuit of potential federal civil rights charges against the just-acquitted defendant in the Trayvon Martin killing. The DOJ actually went so far as to set up an e-mail address to allow such tips: Sanford.florida@usdoj.gov. The email address is slated to go operational by the end of the week.
                        Barbara Arnwine, president and executive director of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law told the Orlando Sentinel that the DOJ had held a Monday conference call “calling on us to actively refer anyone who had any information” that would help build a case against Zimmerman. "They said they would very aggressively investigate this case,” Arnwine stated.
                        According to Arnwine, the call began at 3:30 p.m. with Tom Perez, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the United States DOJ, and representatives of the FBI on the line. Several prosecutors joined the call, too.
                        Arnwine listed off other organizations represented on the call, including the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, the ACLU, and several “human relations” groups.
                        Ben Shapiro is Editor-At-Large of Breitbart News and author of the New York Times bestseller “Bullies: How the Left’s Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences America” (Threshold Editions, January 8, 2013).
                        http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...call-Zimmerman
                        If I was Zimmerman I would get the fuck out of here. He would be better off going to another country and living in peace. They are going to fuck his entire life up for this.

Comment

• Before you know it, Holder will have hired a staff of 100 federal employee's to man a phone-bank. Ridiculous.

Comment

• I've got an idea of two other brothers that Zimmerman could do us a solid on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                              Before you know it, Holder will have hired a staff of 100 federal employee's to man a phone-bank. Ridiculous.
                              Don't give them any ideas/tips.

Of course, my company may get that project.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Meanwhile, Fast and Furious, Bengazi, IRS and PRISM goes without prosecution

Comment

Working...
                                X