Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Maybe you should watch the trial next time instead of looking like a fucking idiot.
    as a UAW worker you should know our breaks lunches are pretty well sorted out, so i dont get to sit on a computer or watch a TV all day, i guess being a stay at home dad is working out for you!?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Of course a forensics expert said that the gun was fired when it was up against Martin's shirt.

Maybe you should watch the trial next time instead of looking like a fucking idiot.
      What? And have us miss golden moments like this that highlight that fact?
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Jigga What? View Post
        as a UAW worker you should know our breaks lunches are pretty well sorted out, so i dont get to sit on a computer or watch a TV all day, i guess being a stay at home dad is working out for you!?
        Gee...ya....not like there's websites that post daily summaries and video highlights of it during the entire trial.

Regardless, your excuse for not being informed doesn't excuse the fact that you just make stuff up.

Comment

• so a point bank shot to the chest is going to produce bullet holes and gobs of blood?
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
            Gee...ya....not like there's websites that post daily summaries and video highlights of it during the entire trial.

Regardless, you're excuse for not being informed doesn't excuse the fact that you just make stuff up.
            i have a TV..i dont need frost 03tb an ssgay to give me my info
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

so a point bank shot to the chest is going to produce bullet holes and gobs of blood?
              Just LMAO! Wow...just wow...

Comment

i have a TV..i dont need frost 03tb an ssgay to give me my info
                It's clear you're not getting any information.

Comment

• i guess its clear im not the only uninformed one either
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Oh are you mad because you are stupid? Go look in the mirror to see who to blame, mr. dookie logistics expert.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

i guess its clear im not the only uninformed one either
                      Hardly. It's clear you don't know WTF you're talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        Regardless, your excuse for not being informed doesn't excuse the fact that you just make stuff up.
                        It is everyone else's fault that he doesn't have a clue about what happened at the trial. Of course if he did, he wouldn't be on here wearing Al Sharpton's nuts for sunglasses....
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

i said 30 seconds later... (and heres the prosecution) if i have you in a full guard, and your gun is on your hip, and your head is being bashed in the concrete, you will be able to reach down around my legs get to your gun and shoot me in the chest?

have you considered that maybe the stood back up, TM backed off and said "aight fuck it" and thats when GZ pulled out the pistol and shot him? out of a fit of rage..

the kid (if the pic that keeps being posted is real) was laid out like he was standing and fell back..
                          You're forgetting the fact the weapon was discharged at a point so close that it didn't cycle at all. Want to run that scenario again?
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Guys come on. Trayvon may have stolen some jewelry and possibly broke into homes, he may have been buying skittles and arizona watermelon to make LEAN, and he may have been involved with other drugs, been suspended from school 4 times, been tat'd up at 17, and had a history of fighting (he kicked a bus drivers ass)...

But hey. Don't mention that, your just demonizing him. Zimmerman on the other hand is a white convict in an orange jumpsuit with a history of sucking at martial arts, and not being accepted into the police academy. Forget the fact that he passed out flyers demanding action in another case involving a black kid, he's a racist cracka.

Besides, Trayvon was just trying to "whoop him", us old folk don't understand the difference between a whoopin and trying to hurt someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              You're forgetting the fact the weapon was discharged at a point so close that it didn't cycle at all. Want to run that scenario again?
                              it was a kel Tec, of course it didn't cycle correctly
                              2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                                Naynay, you need to get the devil out of you!

Comment

Working...
                                X