Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Here's the latest from the favorite dad:

Yes you delusional old bat. Call and wait several minutes for that "back up" when your life can be taken in seconds. Fantastic how everyone is assuming Zimmerman was the aggressor when no evidence has been shown to back that claim.
    sigh

Comment

• Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin announced Friday he will hold hearings on so-called “stand your ground” laws passed by states, interjecting Congress in the ongoing controversy surrounding the death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin.

The hearings, to be held in September, will address concerns from Democrats that laws allowing the use of deadly force in the face of a physical threat have altered the legal meaning of self-defense. Hispanic neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman successfully argued against a second-degree murder charge by insisting he shot Martin, a black youth, because he felt his life was in danger.

In what is sure to be a politically charged setting, the hearings will also tackle “when racial profiling and ‘stand your ground’ laws mix,” according to a release from Durbin, D-Ill, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights. Civil rights advocates have called for an investigation by the federal Justice Department into whether race played a role in the death of Martin, who was not carrying a weapon and was returning home after a trip to a connivence store when he was approached by Zimmerman.

Durbin also wants the committee to look at the role of the National Rifle Association and the conservative American Legislative Exchange Council in crafting and promoting “stand your ground” laws and similar legislation in about 30 states.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• I'm surprised they called him Hispanic.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin announced Friday he will hold hearings on so-called “stand your ground” laws passed by states, interjecting Congress in the ongoing controversy surrounding the death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin.

The hearings, to be held in September, will address concerns from Democrats that laws allowing the use of deadly force in the face of a physical threat have altered the legal meaning of self-defense. Hispanic neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman successfully argued against a second-degree murder charge by insisting he shot Martin, a black youth, because he felt his life was in danger.

In what is sure to be a politically charged setting, the hearings will also tackle “when racial profiling and ‘stand your ground’ laws mix,” according to a release from Durbin, D-Ill, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights. Civil rights advocates have called for an investigation by the federal Justice Department into whether race played a role in the death of Martin, who was not carrying a weapon and was returning home after a trip to a connivence store when he was approached by Zimmerman.

Durbin also wants the committee to look at the role of the National Rifle Association and the conservative American Legislative Exchange Council in crafting and promoting “stand your ground” laws and similar legislation in about 30 states.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/dick-d...rticle/2533270
          Hey, morons! Stand Your Ground wasn't used in Zimmerman's defense!

Further, why the hell should I have a duty or obligation to run away when some azz is coming at me with the intent to do harm? I love the liberal/Democrat mindset of even the victim has to ACT like a victim.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Bravo, Charles. He could have been reading my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Charles Barkley telling it like it is:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100897441
              At least he looked at the evidence, but he said Zimmerman was racial profiling. But at least he says there's racist blacks, too.

Comment

• Yes Mr. Barack Racerracebaterson. I always make it a habit to follow the black folk around and profile them. I always lock my door when "you people" stroll on by...

Comment

• Even Cosby has gone fucking retarded.

And Obama just said "I could have been Trayvon". Can some half-ican make that happen?

Comment

Yes Mr. Barack Racerracebaterson. I always make it a habit to follow the black folk around and profile them. I always lock my door when "you people" stroll on by...

http://news.yahoo.com/black-americas...070000529.html
                    That's not a bad article.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      That's not a bad article.
                      It's racist and biased. Holder should definitely be looking in on the author's shenanigans.

Comment

It's racist and biased. Holder should definitely be looking in on the author's shenanigans.
                        sad, isnt it? Its racist and biased because the facts are what they are.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by A+ View Post
                          How did Z get so fuckin fat? Food?
                          He can't leave his place of hiding, no gym, massive anxiety and stress. He's probably a stress/comfort eater. It was also stated that he was previously overweight and had been going to the gym and was losing it, take that away and POOF.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Even Cosby has gone fucking retarded.

And Obama just said "I could have been Trayvon". Can some half-ican make that happen?
                            Nothing like stoking the racial fires. What a POS POTUS.

Paraphrase Obama:" If Trayvon Martin had a firearm on him he would have been justified shooting Mr Zimmerman who was following him because he felt threatened" then went on to say "we need new programs to protect and encourage black male youth ".

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                              Nothing like stoking the racial fires. What a POS POTUS.

Paraphrase Obama:" If Trayvon Martin had a firearm on him he would have been justified shooting Mr Zimmerman who was following him because he felt threatened" then went on to say "we need new programs to protect and encourage black male youth ".
                              Ummm...no, that would have been murder, dumbass!
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
                                I'm surprised they called him Hispanic.
                                As was I. I figured they needed some sort of angle to win sympathy from whoever was following this case.

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                                He can't leave his place of hiding, no gym, massive anxiety and stress. He's probably a stress/comfort eater. It was also stated that he was previously overweight and had been going to the gym and was losing it, take that away and POOF.

Stevo
                                If he would have had that extra weight on his ass, maybe he would have gotten his ass kicked by this kid....just sayin.
                                .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                                X