Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Fuck you both with a rusty pair of hedge trimmers.
    LMAO! it's all good bro. Not everyone can appreciate the greatness of the burnt orange...

And fat boy just got tore up on the stand...
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
      Are you court proceedings on TV? I'd love to see this
      They are live at the moment.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• 150K bond, easy money, he'll be out.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• $150,000 bond.

Stevo
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• What ch is this on?
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• They just set him up as a sitting duck by mandating no firearms whatsoever.

So if the panthers or some other comes after him, he's dead.
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• cnn

almost wrapped up.
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• The prosecutor is a total dick. His inflection is all over the place, and he obviously has a short temper.

O'Mara seems to have much more finesse with his questioning and insinuations.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    150K bond, easy money, he'll be out.
                    As he should be. I (as an idiot watching this circus) feel like this is such a waste of time for all concerned. If this goes to trial, I'm sticking by my prediction that he will get railroaded by a chickenshit jury. Good Lord, I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

The prosecutor is a total dick. His inflection is all over the place, and he obviously has a short temper.

O'Mara will make him look like Ned in the "First Reader".

Comment

• I bet there are a dozen strangers that are trying to cut a check for his bond at this moment.

Stevo

Comment

The prosecutor is a total dick. His inflection is all over the place, and he obviously has a short temper.

If this is the guy who plans on winning the case they're doomed. He was constantly interjecting unnecessary and disallowed information, and then acknowledging he is doing it against the rules of a hearing. Some of his reasoning was fucking ridiculous. He kept referring to him as a boy, and how it was the innocent victim? What a fucking joke. The innocent 6'2" boy which approached and beat the defendant's head against the cement. From what I've gathering they literally have zero evidence of anything the prosecution claims. All of the evidence is in the defense's favor. This case would never have been prosecuted if it wasn't for this black community outrage. Now they are going to lose in a very public and embarrassing fashion.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            If this is the guy who plans on winning the case they're doomed. He was constantly interjecting unnecessary and disallowed information, and then acknowledging he is doing it against the rules of a hearing. Some of his reasoning was fucking ridiculous. He kept referring to him as a boy, and how it was the innocent victim? What a fucking joke. The innocent 6'2" boy which approached and beat the defendant's head against the cement. From what I've gathering they literally have zero evidence of anything the prosecution claims. All of the evidence is in the defense's favor. This case would never have been prosecuted if it wasn't for this black community outrage. Now they are going to lose in a very public and embarrassing fashion.
                            From your lips to Gods' ears. Man, I hope you're right.

Comment

• I don't believe he owes their family an apology, but I'm a heartless bastard.

Comment

• <-------- Waiting on the Rev. and the press conference.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Working...
                                X