Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    150K bond, easy money, he'll be out.
    Bond or Bail?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
      Bond or Bail?
      Bond.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I'm ignorant of that stuff what's the difference?
        2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• If Zimmerman gets off, which I believe and hope he will, I wonder how bad the rioting will be. I am legitimately concerned about this.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            If Zimmerman gets off, which I believe and hope he will, I wonder how bad the rioting will be. I am legitimately concerned about this.
            I've seen your gun collection. You'll be fine. Lol
            2012 GT500

Comment

• I came here to post this video.
              In an unexpected move by the defense, George Zimmerman took the stand and apologized to the parents of Trayvon Martin during his bond hearing this afternoon.

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
              US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                I've seen your gun collection. You'll be fine. Lol
                I am not worried about my residence so much as I am our lots scrambled all across the metroplex.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                  I don't believe he owes their family an apology, but I'm a heartless bastard.
                  Honestly neither do I. Although I feel Zimmerman should not have pursued it, I feel most any one of us would have done the same thing if we thought he was a person responsible for breaking into a neighbors home, or possibly into our own. I think people get caught up in the emotion of this media shitstorm and forget that this was simply two people looking at each other until Trayvon Martin approached Zimmerman with the sole intention of assaulting him. He then assaulted Zimmerman, and got himself shot. Zimmerman committed no crime whatsoever, his intentions were just and well within the law. The person who initiated a crime was Trayvon Martin. Everything else is absolutely irrelevant.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Apologizing is not admitting guilt.

You killed someone, I am sure that is hard for anyone with half a heart whether it was intentional or not.
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Sad part is, if Zimmerman was the one that was killed (i.e. he wasnt a CHL holder and wasn't able to defend himself) it would have been covered my only local media for all of 5 minutes on the 10 o'clock news and never heard about again. But a black died, its a hate crime and Zimmerman is a racist white guy...

Comment

• im so bored with this. i would rather hear about "linsanity" again.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                          I came here to post this video.
                          [url]http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-case-exclusive-photo-shows-bloodied-back/story?id=16177849#.T5GF_LM7Xkq[/u]
                          Wow, that is some seriously slanted reporting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                            Wow, that is some seriously slanted reporting.
                            It's the reason their networks get like 10-20% of viewers and fox gets 60%.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                              [url]http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-case-exclusive-photo-shows-bloodied-back/story?id=16177849#.T5FTINlCnKR[/url

After seeing this, i have concluded that you shouldnt be a wanna be cop and learn to not get beat up by a 17 y/o. Happy Friday..

Friday Friday
                              Time to get down on Friday.
                              Are you referring to the part in bold or the picture? Eh, either answer makes your comment look foolish.

Comment

• It looks bad that Zimmerman told the kid he wasn't following him from the truck, then appeared on foot following him again, then reached into his pocket. I think the prosecution will focus on that. As long as Zimmerman maintains that Trayvon started the fight I think he's good. There are no witnesses to dispute his version of the beginning of the struggle.
                                US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Working...
                                X