Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i bet zimmerman's wife is a fat slob.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      i bet zimmerman's wife is a fat slob.
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Confirmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          hell even the thread title calls it murder
          Lol within two words of every word you bolded is another word. That word is "acquitted" you might want to hit up dictionary.com to get the definition.
          2012 GT500

Comment

• 98% of DFWM would hit it if nobody knew..

...............TRUE STORY

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
              98% of DFWM would hit it if nobody knew..

Damm good timing to be in the 2% crowd

Comment

• Ide fuck
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  Yeah, this reeks of bullshittery. Sounds to me like she tried to set him up.

Stevo
                  Just to be fair, a lot of people exposed to battery never press charges, however she has sounded like an unstable nutcase ever since she opened her yap.

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  im not trolling
                  Exactly. You weren't. You're just being the same mouthy bitch you've always been.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    Just to be fair, a lot of people exposed to battery never press charges, however she has sounded like an unstable nutcase ever since she opened her yap.

Exactly. You weren't. You're just being the same mouthy bitch you've always been.
                    There was a host of witnesses plus video that countered her story, I'm sure her attorney which was present when for the entire incident informed her and her father of the circumstances of lying on a sworn statement or filing fraudulent charges.

This whole incident is her trying to drum up support for her divorce and to publicize a book that she is writing. Charges should be filed against her for filing a false report, her probation revoked and she should go to prison.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                      98% of DFWM would hit it if nobody knew..

I've done much worse

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                        I've done much worse

Yet, I still left going .

Comment

• When is Zimmerman going to register on the board and post up??!??
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            When is Zimmerman going to register on the board and post up??!??
                            Good question. Maybe we should ask Dan Bishop Project Manager @ GE?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Cop dash cam:
                              It's like a scene out of "America's Most Wanted" -- cops swarmed George Zimmerman's car yesterday and ordered him to get down on his knees before handcuffing and detaining him ... all over a domestic dispute involving his estranged wife ... and the insane moment was caught on tape.
                              Originally posted by Buzzo
                              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Arrested again according to the news.

Comment

Working...
                                X