Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    Or just don't engage him in conversation on the board.
    Win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
      Guys, this is VERY simple. Just ignore the troll and he will go away..... I actually had a bit of difficulty finding how to ignore someone so here it is
      1. Click "User CP" in the top left of the screen (Or this MIGHT work User CP)
      2. Scroll down till you see "Edit Ignore list". (Or this MIGHT work Edit Ignore List)
      3. Add naynay to the list
      4. click save
      5. Enjoy the silence
      Is this now your signature?! LOL!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
        Is this now your signature?! LOL!!!!
        lol!
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
          Win.
          You would figure its easier to do it this way and ignore the person(s) that are getting on your e-nerves, but I guess starting a thread about it and screaming from the e-hills is the better solution in some members eyes.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            You would figure its easier to do it this way and ignore the person(s) that are getting on your e-nerves, but I guess starting a thread about it and screaming from the e-hills is the better solution in some members eyes.
            Well, if we always turn a blind eye...then....

Not trying to argue, but for the sake of argument (lol) I say that sometimes things reach a point to where they need to be brought up directly (thread).
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Police have seized five firearms and more than 100 rounds of ammunition from George Zimmerman’s home, which he shares with his girlfriend.

5 guns, 100 rounds of ammunition seized from George Zimmerman’s home

Police have seized five firearms and more than 100 rounds of ammunition from George Zimmerman’s home, which he shares with his girlfriend.
              Mr. Zimmerman was arrested last week at the home on suspicion of pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe.

According to the search warrant, three handguns, a Kel-Tec shotgun, an AR-15 and 106 rounds of ammunition were recovered, CNN reported.
              Three handgun holsters, a pack of gum, a religious pendant, a fleshlight, a pocket knife, a sanitizing wipe, a soft-sided gun case and a combination lock also were recovered during the search, CNN said.
              Mr. Zimmerman was released on bail and has entered a plea of not guilty, CNN reported. As a condition of his release, he must steer clear of two Florida addresses, including Ms. Scheibe‘s, and give up his weapons. He also must wear a monitoring device and cannot leave the state, the report said.
              WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...eorge-zimmerm/

5 guns, 100 rounds of ammunition seized from George Zimmerman’s home

Police have seized five firearms and more than 100 rounds of ammunition from George Zimmerman’s home, which he shares with his girlfriend.
                Mr. Zimmerman was arrested last week at the home on suspicion of pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe.

According to the search warrant, three handguns, a Kel-Tec shotgun, an AR-15 and 106 rounds of ammunition were recovered, CNN reported.
                Three handgun holsters, a pack of gum, a religious pendant, a fleshlight, a pocket knife, a sanitizing wipe, a soft-sided gun case and a combination lock also were recovered during the search, CNN said.
                Mr. Zimmerman was released on bail and has entered a plea of not guilty, CNN reported. As a condition of his release, he must steer clear of two Florida addresses, including Ms. Scheibe‘s, and give up his weapons. He also must wear a monitoring device and cannot leave the state, the report said.
                ROFL!!!

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• 5 guns and a measly 100 rounds of ammunition? That's newsworthy?

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                    5 guns and a measly 100 rounds of ammunition? That's newsworthy?
                    No shit. Half the crew in The Armory might make national news with their supreme arsenals of death.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• I know there's significantly more rounds than that in my pickup right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                        5 guns and a measly 100 rounds of ammunition? That's newsworthy?
                        That information gives me the impression he is nothing to worry about.

5 guns and 100 rounds? I'm not even a gun nut and I have over 300 rounds of just 9mm in my dresser drawer.

At this point, one must assume that any claims including weapons and/or threats are simply due to his unfortunate fame. People will continue to come out of the wood works to say that he "had a gun" or "threatened to shoot", etc.

Comment

• What significance is the pack up gum? Why didnt they list pocket lint?
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• 5 guns and 100 rounds? I'd be embarrassed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                              What significance is the pack up gum? Why didnt they list pocket lint?
                              Or the fleshlight and sanitary wipes.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                                No shit. Half the crew in The Armory might make national news with their supreme arsenals of death.
                                Don't forget the fleshlights!
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X