Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
    guess you missed the part where i said i wasn't taking the poll serious.
    guess you missed the part where I wasn't talking about you at all.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      guess you missed the part where I wasn't talking about you at all.
      LOL.. you are the most offended person in this thread, i see why i've been ignoring it... I was just trying to crack a joke at tmz. Moving along.
      Originally posted by 03trubluGT
      Your opinion is what sucks.
      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Which is why a lawyer needs to be at his side while he is a public figure to throttle him and remind him to keep his trap shut.
        Sad thing is, Mark O'Mara was there at his side during the interview.

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        Reality is that Zimmerman shouldn't be holding press conferences or doing interviews anyways until the trial it over. Anything done publicly (like this) should be heavily orchestrated by his attorney(s).
        I think this was orchestrated by his attorney. I'm baffled about why they did the interview.
        Men have become the tools of their tools.
        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
          LOL.. you are the most offended person in this thread, i see why i've been ignoring it... I was just trying to crack a joke at tmz. Moving along.
          gets butthurt out of thin air, accuses other person of being butthurt.

I know you were cracking a joke at tmz, I was adding to that assertion. Then you got butthurt.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Sayle?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Sayle?
              I just had to find a way to work in Bob Sapp. Priorities.

Comment

• It was done well.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  Watching the video and am amazed at how much he remembers. Must be coached well.

Every fight I've been into, I can barely remember much of anything. Maybe bits and pieces - win or lose it's been that way. The wins, I can remember after I have control...that's about it.
                  I remember my fight with crystal clarity. Especially when you pull the trigger, it replays over and over again.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

This should work - but reading through those comments it's amazing the blind loyalty. I don't think the Trayvon supporters will ever be able to rationalize how it may not be a racist thing.

Support Zimmerman = Racist End of story.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

This should work - but reading through those comments it's amazing the blind loyalty. I don't think the Trayvon supporters will ever be able to rationalize how it may not be a racist thing.

Support Zimmerman = Racist End of story.
                      "Milky Way: White folks wanna be racist and shit with there no life havin asses! I wish i can put a bullet in every red necks fo-head and get away with it....of there wasnt a law for murder i would have already murked a few hundred of yall muthafuckas!
                      5 hours ago · Like · 6"
                      What the fuck?

Comment

• Sum1 shud dew sum "copy pasta" fo dey git murked, I cant c facebook at wurk.
                        Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                          Sum1 shud dew sum "copy pasta" fo dey git murked, I cant c facebook at wurk.

Its just a bunch of dumb shits commenting.

Comment

• if nothing else this is a lesson to all those black punks who think they going to jump sombody you might just get shot

Comment

• I hate stupid people.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
                                if nothing else this is a lesson to all those black punks who think they going to jump sombody you might just get shot
                                i feel sorry for your sperm AND your female depository.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X