Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
    I thought it was already released and he had THC in his system.
    It wasn't the full one. They haven't released that or cell phone records. His GF claims she was on the phone with Trayvon when everything happened. She claims Zimmerman confronted him and then attacked him. She also claims to hear Trayvon saying "get off" multiple times in the background. It's possible of course, but I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by California View Post
      It wasn't the full one. They haven't released that or cell phone records. His GF claims she was on the phone with Trayvon when everything happened. She claims Zimmerman confronted him and then attacked him. She also claims to hear Trayvon saying "get off" multiple times in the background. It's possible of course, but I doubt it.
      Well from what I read all points to self defense. I feel the poor sap is going to get a guilty verdict though. Its went this far so there's a lot of pressure for a conviction it seems. If they let him go there will be riots....

Comment

• He still has a chance. He can win the stand your ground hearing or move the trial to a pro-gun state (if possible).

I don't follow politics much but was surprised to see certain media outlets paint a false narrative rather than report on the facts of the case with journalism integrity. MSNBC and Huffington post are the worst.

I hope Zimmerman sues some of these outlets for slander and defamation.

Comment

• And sue Obama for his BS comments as well
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• The black community is just pissed because the white man finally has an O.J., sort of.

Comment

• Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
              unfortunately its different because of the media coverage the zimmerman deal is getting. If this guy walks innocent or not there will be riots

ALl the evidence Ive read sounds like he did it in self defense. I think he should get paid from all the shit he's been through.
              in addition to the ~$200k he raised via donations... orrr...??

i'll shoot anyone of ya'll if we can get a pool going to raise.. fuck it $43,000.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by futant View Post
                If there is one thing this whole debacle has taught me is that black people don't care about facts.
                Think about it, most of them voted for Obama too. The amatuer.
                Race is everything if youre black, facts are nothing.
                This perspective makes sense, I guess, if you're black.
                I think I see a common denominator here. Racist black people.
                this. coming from a mexican. LOL
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I dont always race bait:

but when i do; it's passive aggressively!
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                    The black community is just pissed because the white man finally has an O.J., sort of.
                    so ya'll wanna claim zimmerman but not the menendez brothers? priorities white folks!
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

or you just write a book like "OJ" and call it I did not want to kill that lil negro but if i did want to here's how i woulda done it
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

He still has a chance. He can win the stand your ground hearing or move the trial to a pro-gun state (if possible).

I don't follow politics much but was surprised to see certain media outlets paint a false narrative rather than report on the facts of the case with journalism integrity. MSNBC and Huffington post are the worst.

If he was being beaten, he didn't have an ability to retreat, so he's already covered by self defense statutes, so stand your ground doesn't matter, and Florida is a very pro-gun state.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          so ya'll wanna claim zimmerman but not the menendez brothers? priorities white folks!
                          Nah, but y'all could have 10,000 more Simpsons's, because white folk got the lock on crazy assholes.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            in addition to the ~$200k he raised via donations... orrr...??

i'll shoot anyone of ya'll if we can get a pool going to raise.. fuck it $43,000.
                            For his defense. Its not like he will walk with any of that.

Comment

• again.. if he walks, he writes a book.. hell i may write it for is dumb ass
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                                If he was being beaten, he didn't have an ability to retreat, so he's already covered by self defense statutes, so stand your ground doesn't matter, and Florida is a very pro-gun state.
                                A stand your ground defense is better because he will be immune to civil law suits and the Trayvons family lawyers aka the scheme team get nothing if he wins it. Nothing from the city, condo association, etc. No ju$tice for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X