Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are one dumb motherfucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      SS Junks real name is Kunta Kinte!
      sigpic

Comment

have we resorted to name calling?? really???

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
          Jewmadbro?
          Yes?

Comment

• Awww fuck. Wild Bill is all up in here making posts.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Post #38

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
                LOL. So you still don't understand what was meant you retarded, sophomoric pile of greasy green dogshit?

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                Awww fuck. Wild Bill is all up in here making posts.
                It's an improvement for sure. Far better than professing his balls deep love for some shop and flipping out at mental patient proportions and threatening to kill people who dare talk shit about his beloved shop, gets banned, comes back under a different screen name and starts in all over? Actually I like Mental Mild Bill far better after being reminded of his earlier shenanigans. Maybe he's on the same meds as JKD. Maybe he still mad I was making fun of him for that.
                Last edited by SS Junk; 12-28-2012, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• SS JUNK is just too damn stupid to see where he contradicts himself in his posts.

He tells us, "none of us know exactly what happened that night", yet he draws the conclusion that "Zimmerman had the confidence to confront Martin.".

And you call yourself smart SS JUNK.................compared to what? A fucking amoeba?

Go do something you're good at.............EAT A DICK!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Now there's the Mental Mild Bill that I know. Typing in caps and exclamation marks. What were your other aliases on the other board? Can't seem to find anything under your current screen name or 'Mental Mild Bill'. Can you give those up so I can do a search and paste some of your butt hurt comedy gold? Weren't you also trying to fuck some under age street walker at some point in time before getting banned?

Comment

Now there's the Mental Mild Bill that I know. Typing in caps and exclamation marks. What were your other aliases on the other board? Can't seem to find anything under your current screen name or 'Mental Mild Bill'. Can you give those up so I can do a search and paste some of your butt hurt comedy gold? Weren't you also trying to fuck some under age street walker at some point in time before getting banned?
                      Ahhhhh............can't address the subject at hand.

What a loser!
                      sigpic

Comment

• The self-contradiction has still not been addressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
                          Ahhhhh............can't address the subject at hand.

What a loser!
                          Neither one of you can read for shit. There was no contradiction made. Now Mental Patient Mild Bill, about those other screen names. Care to give them up? Show some balls and make this interesting.

Comment

Neither one of you can read for shit. There was no contradiction made. Now Mental Patient Mild Bill, about those other screen names. Care to give them up? Show some balls and make this interesting.
                            Ummmm, the common denominator is you.

Comment

The subject here now is you. Not Wild Bill, you. There is nothing you can do to change that except admitting your blundering self-contradiction in open forum.

Comment

• SS Toby be trippin'!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X