Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    You want to meet me at a gym too you bad BAD motherfucker you?

You can be a funny motherfucker at times, but your still a tool.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Romo sucks your non-existent balls, Ricky. Hell that was funny enough to make myself giggle a bit.

Comment

Romo sucks your non-existent balls, Ricky.
        I have balls, just ask your wife.
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          I have balls, just ask your wife.
          She said something about Little Ricky and M&M's. Now it makes sense. Meet me in a gym in person, boy.

Comment

She said something about Little Ricky and M&M's. Now it makes sense.
            It was cold in Virgina, asshole!!!11!

Originally posted by SS Junk;926630[/
            Meet me in a gym in person, boy.
            Eh, I don't fight anymore, I have to be at work to make money, but my son is a Muay Thai fighter, I'm sure he can whip you and flatfoots son at the same time, lmao!

Comment

• No 125K a year no care.

Comment

• can this thread please die by midnight tonight

Comment

• This thread's actually fairly amusing, thanks to Wild Bill exposing blatant contradictions in SS Junks posts and the subsequent shenanigans that ensued.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Oh, I've seen you in person since late March of 2012? Please let me know where? You are one sad little pathological liar.
                    Insinuate much?

Comment

No 125K a year no care.
                      I'm just glad I didn't add the wife's $77k/year salary (with bonus). If I had posted our annul household income he really would have had small penis syndrome!

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        Insinuate much?

Wow, are you serious? You insinuated that we had a problem prior to the last time I saw you and based your entire lengthy post on that fabrication. I didn't insinuate anything. I flat out called you the liar you are. I'm not sure why that would come as a surprise, it isn't the first time you've lied on here to try and save face and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Comment

I'm just glad I didn't add the wife's $77k/year salary (with bonus). If I had posted our annul household income he really would have had small penis syndrome!

You should have really gone for the trifecta and thrown Kim's 15k a year in there. That would've really showed me.

Comment

Wow, are you serious? You insinuated that we had a problem prior to the last time I saw you and based your entire lengthy post on that fabrication. I didn't insinuate anything. I flat out called you the liar you are. I'm not sure why that would come as a surprise, it isn't the first time you've lied on here to try and save face and I'm sure it won't be the last.
                            Like you do?

You need to take a look in the mirror and quit taking jabs at people. You live in a glass house too you know.

Comment

You should have really gone for the trifecta and thrown Kim's 15k a year in there. That would've really showed me.
                              I don't agree with what she did, but I'm not going to keep bashing her for sport like you do.

I bet your mom is really proud of the son that she tried to raise.

Comment

Like you do?

You need to take a look in the mirror and quit taking jabs at people. You live in a glass house too you know.
                                I don't think you know what the word insinuates means. On the bright side we got one more mirror quote to add to the list:

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                When you look in the mirror, you see me, the polar opposite of yourself.
                                Like yourself in the mirror?
                                Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                                I think we both know who the real coward is. Go take a look in the mirror and you'll find him.
                                You might want to look in the mirror if you want to see a low life.
                                That dog dick you are seeing must be you looking in the mirror while you are typing.
                                If you want to see a moron, go to the closest mirror.

I don't agree with what she did, but I'm not going to keep bashing her for sport like you do.

I bet your mom is really proud of the son that she tried to raise.
                                I bet your mom is proud that you're offering up your son to physically settle online disputes for you, genius.

Comment

Working...
                                X