Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gives a fuck about medals, seriously? They seem to be handing them out for wiping your ass correctly.

This excludes obvious medals such as the Medal of Honor and Purple Heart.

Comment

• For those that want the read, this site has been doing great write ups for every day:

And this is pretty telling, to me, on who's testimony is truthful:
      At one point Serino (police lead investigator) was pressured to initiate a “challenge meeting” with Zimmerman, in which he would try to goad Zimmerman to making substantive changes to his testimony or to admit to a substantive omission from his prior testimony. The purpose of the “challenge meeting,” it was explained, is to try to break the suspects story and get to the truth. Indeed, the investigator might even pretend that some piece of incriminating evidence existed, or otherwise exaggerate evidence contrary to the suspect’s narrative, to try to find a chink in the suspect’s story.

The trouble, Serino recounted, is that he couldn’t really do an effective “challenge meeting” for the simple reason that “I just didn’t have much to challenge him WITH.” In this case, O’Mara asked, you didn’t have much to hit him with? “No sir,” answered Serino, “I did not.”

Nevertheless, the “challenge meeting” was held. In the absence of any real contrary evidence with which to challenge Serino, the Investigator pretended to have some ready to spring. They had discovered, he said, video footage of the events that evening. “And what did Zimmerman say when you told him that?” “He said, Thank God,” Serino answered.
      If you didn't listen to the live streaming of the Zimmerman case, you missed the most astonishing cross-examination of a trial that has been hip-deep in astonishing cross-examinations. (Fortunately for you, we provide the video, below, if you need to catch up--it's worth it.) Chris Serino, Investig

Why would you say "Thanks God" if a video recorded the whole thing and you weren't telling the truth?
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        Who gives a fuck about medals, seriously? They seem to be handing them out for wiping your ass correctly.

This excludes obvious medals such as the Medal of Honor and Purple Heart.
        Dude. Who cares about winning the purse at your next race? Why would anyone want a trophy for being the fastest?

In this particular instance, it is a glaringly obvious falsification. The credibility of the witness should be questioned. The fact that they are trying to mock her up as someone honorable and trustworthy completely negates said honor and trustworthiness! It's a mockery!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
          Dude. Who cares about winning the purse at your next race? Why would anyone want a trophy for being the fastest?
          We don't get trophies.

In this particular instance, it is a glaringly obvious falsification. The credibility of the witness should be questioned. The fact that they are trying to mock her up as someone honorable and trustworthy completely negates said honor and trustworthiness! It's a mockery!
          So, in this instance because the department decided to use medals that the military uses she loses all credibility?

All in all, not sure if srs or trolling. Knowing you, I think you're trolling me, but I'm not entirely sure. My brain is fried and it's not even 11am yet.

Comment

Do you think she actually knew that they were WW2 ribbons? Blame the police department that gave them to her, not her.

Comment

• I'm being serious. It's manipulation. She did not earn them. She shouldn't be wearing them. It's no different from lying.

Comment

I'm being serious. It's manipulation. She did not earn them. She shouldn't be wearing them. It's no different from lying.
                Was she in a military uniform, or police?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                  Do you think she actually knew that they were WW2 ribbons? Blame the police department that gave them to her, not her.
                  She had to agree to wear something she knew she didn't earn.

I guess you guys would be okay with a chick lying to you about who she is and letting her run all over you, huh?

Comment

Did she earn those medals?

Comment

We don't get trophies.
                      So off topic, but has that changed? All the dirt track racing I went to, they were always handing out trophies for all the different classes. Pretty large/popular tracks though, maybe that's a difference - don't know for sure.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• It doesn't matter to the case, so why even bring this up.

Comment

The medals were reclassified, so in terms of her police service, yes, she did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            The medals were reclassified, so in terms of her police service, yes, she did.
                            The department bought them at Army Navy Store for decorative purposes. They did not award her anything.

Comment

In the context of the police department, one must assume she did. In the context of the military meaning, no. You're operating under the assumption that symbols retain their meaning between bodies using them. I'd like to point your attention to the swastika.
                              Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              So off topic, but has that changed? All the dirt track racing I went to, they were always handing out trophies for all the different classes. Pretty large/popular tracks though, maybe that's a difference - don't know for sure.
                              Most weekly series get trophies, the series I run with doesn't give out trophies to the drivers, there's a kid that gets one if his driver wins. We give the kids a frisbee with our name/number on it, and whoever wins the corresponding kid gets a shirt, picture, and a trophy.

Comment

She's using military medals (hell, the entire PD is it seems) attached to her chest to make her appear to be more trustworthy and to display 'achievements' earned. As she did not earn the medals she's wearing, she's presenting herself falsely and I'm pretty sure if I go to court in my Class A's wearing a lot of medals that I didn't earn, that aren't even for the unit or branch I'm serving in just to look good, I'd get my ass handed to me.

Stolen Valor.
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X