Cop kills dog while at wrong address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    I'm surprised you are sober enough to post.

Isn't there another small puppy out there you can douse with lighter fluid and set on fire to make the pain go away??
    Seriously, Matt. Not cool. From the point of view of someone who has been friends with both of you-Eric may be stoking the fire, but you're pouring gasoline on it with your personal attacks. He has only responded to what you have said and you hit that hard? Pretty shitty, dude.
    Originally posted by Steve View Post
    All this bickering and no one has been armbarred? You people are getting old!
    OH NOEZ!! Steve isn't getting attention!!
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      My past is no secret, because I don't really care. Im not proud of it, but im certainly not embarassed by it. I wouldn't say I was an addict, though. At least, not in the true sense of the definition. I'd say I was a recreational drug user, who partied more than most.

I'm certainly not looking for praise, on anything. But it's nice to know I'm not the only one that thought that was yet another classless comment from a 'community leader' so to speak. However, I'm sitting here laughing my ass off that he is throwing everything he's got, no matter how insignificant it is at the wall, to see what sticks.

Officer Massengil has entered full on Hulk Rage. He's going to beat three people on his shift tomorrow, because that's the only place in his life where he can exert any authority.
      You forgot about his family.

Statistics show that 40% of police families experience domestic violence problems, but only 10% of the general population do.

Johnson, L.B. (1991). On the front lines: Police stress and family well-being. Hearing before the Select Committee on Children, Youth, and Families House of Representatives: 102 Congress First Session May 20 (p. 32-48). Washington DC: US Government Printing Office.

Neidig, P.H., Russell, H.E. & Seng, A.F. (1992). Interspousal aggression in law enforcement families: A preliminary investigation. Police Studies, Vol. 15 (1), p. 30-38.

Comment

• Is this another cry out for an Arlington lunch GTG? Haha. Glad I'm so perfect that y'all can't rag on me lol. Jk don't hurt my feelings :P
        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
          Is this another cry out for an Arlington lunch GTG? Haha. Glad I'm so perfect that y'all can't rag on me lol. Jk don't hurt my feelings :P
          Next Wednesday!
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
            Next Wednesday!
            Deal!
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Let's go Mavs!!!!
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                You forgot about his family.
                Nope. He's got "my wife controls my life" written all over him.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  But it's nice to know I'm not the only one that thought that was yet another classless comment from a 'community leader' so to speak. However, I'm sitting here laughing my ass off that he is throwing everything he's got, no matter how insignificant it is at the wall, to see what sticks.

Officer Massengil has entered full on Hulk Rage. He's going to beat three people on his shift tomorrow, because that's the only place in his life where he can exert any authority.

It's really one the most pathetic displays I've ever seen on here. "Let's see if THIS insult works? Nope.. How about this? Damn it, lets really go below the belt and see how big of a cocksucker I can be!"

At this rate Matt is going to be bringing up the C I got in 8th grade Algebra, and then I just don't know what I'm going to do.

Comment

• Lmao @ the tags

"...it wasn't even the right Lumberg."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
                      Lmao @ the tags

"...it wasn't even the right Lumberg."

So I was watching Office Space yesterday....

Comment

• This thread completely fucked up my watching of MI4 tonight, btw. Assholes. Been on my TV for 4 hours and I'm only 56 minutes into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          This thread completely fucked up my watching of MI4 tonight, btw. Assholes. Been on my TV for 4 hours and I'm only 56 minutes into it.
                          Go finish it, this thread is not worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            It's so CUTE watching you reach all over the map trying to find something that cuts....
                            That is no joke.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                              Go finish it, this thread is not worth it.
                              You can't say that it wasn't at least a little funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                                No. It's because you would call a cop if someone finally smacked you in the mouth. Then they would be assaulted in handcuffs by angry cop who got picked on his highschool only to spend the night in jail to come back to this board to finish their punishment of all the photoshopped pics taken during the police assault. lol
                                I pulled a knife on eric @ a GTG

Comment

Working...
                                X