Cop kills dog while at wrong address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    All this bickering and no one has been armbarred? You people are getting old!

It's because I hide behind a keyboard and would never DARE show my face at a gtg. Someone might speak badly to me and hurt my tender feelings.

Comment

• Fuck Cops; I would love to see a law passed where every time a cop kills someones pet (especially if they are at the wrong fucking address) then one of the K9 units gets put down. Eye for an eye, I say.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        Pussy? That's funny coming from a two bit coward.
        Apparently you know me in order to make that judgment call. Oh wait, we've never met. Pussy.
        Apparently you give to fucks, because you feel the need to keep responding.
        Just because I'm responding doesn't mean I give a fuck. Why don't you read post #124 and think for once.

Comment

Ok, Mr. Self Proclaimed ex-drug abuser. See it however you like.
          Mocking a man for overcoming addiction? Too bad your trophy wife (er, son) can't see how classy you are on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by jlyon View Post
            really? they use other things then bullets, like bean bags and such. plus, i will be the first to say i really don't know shit about guns anyway.
            Rubber bullets and bean bags don't create "sparks". Firecrackers, lol.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                It's because I hide behind a keyboard and would never DARE show my face at a gtg. Someone might speak badly to me and hurt my tender feelings.

No. It's because you would call a cop if someone finally smacked you in the mouth. Then they would be assaulted in handcuffs by angry cop who got picked on his highschool only to spend the night in jail to come back to this board to finish their punishment of all the photoshopped pics taken during the police assault. lol

Comment

EDIT: no sense repeating what Eric already said.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Again you resort to the "who is on my side" mentality. Good for you. You just proved how this is all about you being an attention whore and trying to pander to the other kids. You don't have a productive bone in your body.

How about pulling the Freud shit on yourself and make some improvements.

I quit posting in the other thread because arguing with you is fruitless. All you do is spin it into a production for the nut swingers that you have "gone to countless GTG's with". Well, good for you. I'll be sure and get you a Jimmy John's cookie. All you've done is look for another confrontation and used this thread as an opportunity to continue.

Those that are sick of your shit don't need to come in and post in public, I get those thanks via PM and text. Don't think for one second that you lead the polls.

Have fun responding to this, I'll not be back tonight, maybe I'll wait a few days and see how seething mad I can make you in anticipation.

On the contrary, arguing with me can probably be intimidating, but not if you're actually right. You are quantifiably WRONG in that thread, and you continue to ignore it and play pass the buck and VICTIM. Well, go fuck yourself, I'm not going to let you off the hook for it. As the Rolling Stones said, "Tiiiiiiiiiiime, is on my side." You accused me of following you around, and now that I am actually dedicating some very full and personal attention to you, you cry foul. Which is?

AGAIN, as I stated in MY post, you keep trying to pretend it is about popularity rather than you being a FUCKING IDIOT that couldn't out argue Snookie claiming the sky is green. It's AMAZING that you repeat almost verbatim what I say and then go "Nuh-uh!" It is fucking TERRIFYING that you are on the streets applying logic that determines peoples entire lives. It's great to know that I've finally met the ONE person on this planet that has never made a mistake or been wrong. Holy shit.

Comment

No. It's because you would call a cop if someone finally smacked you in the mouth. Then they would be assaulted in handcuffs by angry cop who got picked on his highschool only to spend the night in jail to come back to this board to finish their punishment of all the photoshopped pics taken during the police assault. lol

And then I'd speak poorly of the police for over reacting and Matt would be in here falling all over himself and insulting peoples families and inventing wild scenarios out of science fiction novels to defend why the action was justified. Actually sounds like we could make an entire weeks worth of threads out of that! Who wants to take a swing!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        And then I'd speak poorly of the police for over reacting and Matt would be in here falling all over himself and insulting peoples families and inventing wild scenarios out of science fiction novels to defend why the action was justified. Actually sounds like we could make an entire weeks worth of threads out of that! Who wants to take a swing!
                        LMAO! I don't think you would know what to do with all of that ammunition. You'd lose your mind trying to figure out where to start and where to go with it!

Comment

LMAO! I don't think you would know what to do with all of that ammunition. You'd lose your mind trying to figure out where to start and where to go with it!

Being methodical is one of my strengths.

Comment

I'm a current drug abuser. Where does that put me on this nifty scale?
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Oh, and Eric, should I loan you the $20 to get that VIP status, or are you still broke/unwilling to contribute to the site where you have your twisted fun????

I must have missed the ninja edit.

Sure! That is, if you can pry your ATM card out of Kims hands before she smokes your life savings. Interesting to watch you call a reformed drug user a loser, yet defend to the death one of the biggest junkies I've ever known. You confuse the shit out of me. About nine indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                                Mocking a man for overcoming addiction? Too bad your trophy wife (er, son) can't see how classy you are on here.
                                My past is no secret, because I don't really care. Im not proud of it, but im certainly not embarassed by it. I wouldn't say I was an addict, though. At least, not in the true sense of the definition. I'd say I was a recreational drug user, who partied more than most.

I'm certainly not looking for praise, on anything. But it's nice to know I'm not the only one that thought that was yet another classless comment from a 'community leader' so to speak. However, I'm sitting here laughing my ass off that he is throwing everything he's got, no matter how insignificant it is at the wall, to see what sticks.

Officer Massengil has entered full on Hulk Rage. He's going to beat three people on his shift tomorrow, because that's the only place in his life where he can exert any authority.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X