No announcement yet.

Cop kills dog while at wrong address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dog is going on 16 years old. I swear to all things unholy I will strangle someone with a fucking noodle if they injure my dog because they think he's threatening. Poor dog doesn't even like to walk around too much, let alone bark and bite.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Hold on a minute. We haven't heard the dog's side of the story. I'm sure we'll get brilliant insight as to what the cop was thinking when busting in on such an out of hand children's birthday party, in about 9 days.
      hahaha..
      I agree we're gonna have to hear the other side of the story from the dog before we all judge on what happened....

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Charges dropped against my brother. He did not sue and nothing happened to cop. The cop felt threatened...
      But seriously that sucks man.. I probably would have snapped and choked the bitch.

....waits for the badge man to come back into the thread and say

" its not easy to pepper spray a dog............... hey did i tell you guys i got bit by a dog a long time ago?"
      Originally posted by 03trubluGT
      Your opinion is what sucks.
      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        Charges dropped against my brother. He did not sue and nothing happened to cop. The cop felt threatened...
        I remember you posting this story previously. It made me sick to read. I cannot imagine someone walking into my home uninvited and unannounced and killing a member of my family that is doing his job. What kind of dumbass does that? Hell he could have startled the wrong man as well. That uniform doesnt make you invincible.

Comment

• Dave, did your brother at least kick his ass? Get a punch in? We need some sort of vindication.

Oh yeah, ftp.
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Of course the fact that the cop walked into the dogs territory uninvited and unexpectedly to handle such a dangerous situation as a noise complaint from a kids party and made the dog feel his family was threatened isn't even considered.

Sorry your family went through that Dave. I can't even imagine trying to explain that to the kids. I'm sure they'll grow up distrusting and hating the police, and after something like that, who could blame them?
            well said
            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
            Semper Fi

Comment

he's more level headed than I am... I'm not kidding when I say the officer probably would have shot me too. I wouldn't shoot an officer for shooting my dog, but I'd sure try to beat the fuck out of him.
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• so is there legal precedent for "feeling threatened" and shooting down an officer on your own property?

Actually, wasnt there a story recently where officers failed to ID and got shot at by a homeowner defending his garage?

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                  so is there legal precedent for "feeling threatened" and shooting down an officer on your own property?

Actually, wasnt there a story recently where officers failed to ID and got shot at by a homeowner defending his garage?
                  Hell, just get to the heart of the matter, what kind of a god damn idiot starts firing off rounds around a bunch of little kids? You'd have to be a fucking moron for that to make sense.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I swear man. Common sense is out the fucking window these days. If you're scared of a DOG, I personally don't feel you are competent to act in a capacity to protect anyone, let alone go around carrying a weapon you might discharge to protect yourself from one that is god fucking forbid BARKING at you. In the end, it's us and our family pets that end up needing protection from these cocksuckers.
                    x1000

If this happened to me, I would do whatever I could to get that cop fired, and to make sure it never happened anywhere again. Being scared of a dog and discharging a firearm near a group of children is anything but protecting or serving your citizens. Un-fucking-believable.

It seems the cops today are all trigger happy billy badasses. No common sense, compassion, or sence of duty to the public.

Comment

• All right you sons'a'bitches, I'm going to attempt to rewatch MI4 from the start tonight. I don't want to hear any goddamn ruckus in here or else I'm going to get really mean!

Comment

All right you sons'a'bitches, I'm going to attempt to rewatch MI4 from the start tonight. I don't want to hear any goddamn ruckus in here or else I'm going to get really mean!
                        it wasn't bad imo, I think 3 was better though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          Enjoy your movie, you have 8 days until a repsonse will be given, well at least from Matt...

Shit, I forgot about the grace period. Win!!!

lol, why'd you delete it, that was good stuff.

Comment

All right you sons'a'bitches, I'm going to attempt to rewatch MI4 from the start tonight. I don't want to hear any goddamn ruckus in here or else I'm going to get really mean!
                            Enjoy your movie, you have 8 days until a repsonse will be given, well at least from Matt...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Ridiculous that a cop can shoot your dog if they feel threatened. Youre on its property...of course it's going to bark at you.
                              This same thing happened to my brother's dog at his kid's 5th bday party. Cops came by because neighbor complained of noise (2pm on a Sat) and everyone was in the back yard. Cops came through the open garage to the door leading to the back yard. They came into the yard where 10 kids were and my brother's dog ran up to them barking because he was very protective of my nephew. Stupid prick cop shot the dog dead right in front of everyone. My brother went to jail that day.
                              That is fucked up! Sorry your family had to endure that bullshit.

Comment

Last edited by Samhain; 04-19-2012, 05:49 PM.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Working...
                                X