Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God damn....this shit again???

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      My dog is going on 16 years old. I swear to all things unholy I will strangle someone with a fucking noodle if they injure my dog because they think he's threatening. Poor dog doesn't even like to walk around too much, let alone bark and bite.
      No one is or wants to touch your fucking dog and you posting what a badass you'd become if someone did only makes you look like an emotionally unstable self-loathing faggot.
      "WAAAAAAAAHH MY DOG! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I BEET U UP WAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
        i think its common knowledge that eric and i have our "problems" but after this bombshell about the puppy
        you are easily the sicker fuck in this cluster, and since we are on the topic of retirement, i hope and feel confident that you become another ft worth statistic and you are KIA because that would benfit your family more than your retirement would, who btw would like be the only ones at your funeral. keep up the good work and im sure a stray bullet will soon find its karmic way into your path
        wow dude. not cool.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
          i think you are easily the sicker fuck in this cluster, and since we are on the topic of retirement, i hope and feel confident that you become another ft worth statistic and you are KIA because that would benfit your family more than your retirement would, who btw would like be the only ones at your funeral. keep up the good work and im sure a stray bullet will soon find its karmic way into your path
          The first mistake you made in your dumbfuck post above was typing "i think", which in your case is an obvious misnomer. The second was putting everything that followed down in writing.

Class act and incredibly stupid, but no surprise there.

Comment

• Meh, you guys got trolled by DamnittSteve yet again.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Meh, you guys got trolled by DamnittSteve yet again.
              He seems to have the remarkable ability to do taht to some people .

Comment

• Guise, please this is the website vs. Matt, focus, FOCUS!!!!111!!!!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• This website is almost always good for some kind of drama...

:thumbsup:
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Matts been posting in other threads and avoiding this one. lolz

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Matts been posting in other threads and avoiding this one. lolz
                      I really don' t blame him. Who wants to be ganged up on?

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post

Have you read this thread? Pretty easy way to avoid that.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          Ive noticed you got the same 5 or 6 guys that gang up on everyone lol

But yeah if you cant outsmart a dog, are you really fit to uphold the law ? i think not

Comment

• I'm here for the gangbang.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Have you read this thread? Pretty easy way to avoid that.
                              Yes, by not posting in it

Comment

• They need a name like...

the gangbang gang or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X