No announcement yet.

Cop kills dog while at wrong address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An old one but another that reveals the "story" vs. reality (on someone's property to ask for directions in this case) claimed he was attacked until she came out with her security cam footage, then they tried to pay her off to not show it....I think in the end they paid her something like $25K for the dog's life.

70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
      An old one but another that reveals the "story" vs. reality (on someone's property to ask for directions in this case) claimed he was attacked until she came out with her security cam footage, then they tried to pay her off to not show it....I think in the end they paid her something like $25K for the dog's life.

$25,000 ain't shit... As soon as I saw him pause I was thinking why the hell doesn't he just get back in his car......

I think what the owner said was pretty spot on. It makes sense......
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        $25,000 ain't shit... As soon as I saw him pause I was thinking why the hell doesn't he just get back in his car......

I think what the owner said was pretty spot on. It makes sense......
        Man that is such such such such bullshit. God damn that pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          officer probably would have ended up shooting me too
          x2...

My two dogs are my children. Shoot my dog while it's protecting me and my property, and the streets will run red with your blood..
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

For the life of me I still don't understand WHY we take officers at their word. Every day, more and more we're seeing stories of cops lying, misrepresenting the truth, or just not telling the whole story.

I think it's high time we stop accepting officers word and make them prove what they say, just like every other joe without a piece of $5 tin on their chest.

Comment

Its a shame the only recourse the home owner has is to sue the department.
              WRX

Comment

Guns and dogs don't kill people, cops kill dogs and people...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                  I dont see the connection
                  Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  He believes in the Schwartz.
                  I thought I linked to it but didn't. Yesterday, the driver of that pedicab posted on the Justice for Cisco page about it but looks like they deleted it since then. Guess they don't want it getting out that the guy criticizing the police for making a poor decision is a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                    I thought I linked to it but didn't. Yesterday, the driver of that pedicab posted on the Justice for Cisco page about it but looks like they deleted it since then. Guess they don't want it getting out that the guy criticizing the police for making a poor decision is a hypocrite.
                    Then it's ironic, not karmic.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      I would be irate, the dog was just doing his job.
                      This was my exact frame of mind when I "trespassed" for a living.

I'm not about to hurt someone's dog when he was doing what he's supposed to. I had daily encounters with pissed off dogs, and they were even worse if the owner was present. I learned to always have something between you and the animal. Anything, a boot, my device I carried that looked like a big calculator, even my hat. Sometimes I would have to "feed" it to them, that is let them bite it while I stood my ground, and eventually they would get the message that I was the boss and I wasn't going anywhere. I never had to strike or even touch the dog to get compliance. I also never turned my back or took my attention away until I was out of their territory, and I was never bitten.

Many occupations have bite prevention training. To think a cop is not trained in this is and is told to do whatever is necessary, including discharging their firearm, to protect themselves while on someone's property is beyond absurd.

This cop should at the very least lose his job.

Comment

It was a freaking cattle dog, not a blood-crazed pit.

Jeebus.

Comment

Can someone teach me how to put my hands up and grab my dog at the same time while having a gun pointed at us?

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                          It was a freaking cattle dog, not a blood-crazed pit.

Jeebus.
                          LOL. A dog is a dog according to Dfwmustangs.
                          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                          Your opinion is what sucks.
                          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Couldn't have said it better myself. I see we do have the usual cop excuses though. Now I'd like to open the floor to wild emotional outbursts about how being a cop is so tough and they "get bit all the time by dogs!". Please proceed.
                            Would you like to see the 2 scars on my right arm and 4 scars on the back of my left leg?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              Would you like to see the 2 scars on my right arm and 4 scars on the back of my left leg?
                              No.

And IIRC you've alread posted that shit like 50 times. Yes we all know how a craized Chow-Chow attacked you...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                What can we say. Dogs know an asshole when they see one. Maybe you should try to be less of an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X