Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
    ...or like these idiots....

Why the fuck would you shoot the perp at the same time you release the dog?? Trigger happy idiots.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      What can we say. Dogs know an asshole when they see one. Maybe you should try to be less of an asshole.
      hahahahahahahaha!!!!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        Would you like to see the 2 scars on my right arm and 4 scars on the back of my left leg?

I know Kim isn't really a looker, but calling her a dog seems a trifle harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          No.

And IIRC you've alread posted that shit like 50 times. Yes we all know how a craized Chow-Chow attacked you...
          Wrong again smart guy. Why don't you quit trying to correct someone when you don't know WTF you are talking about?

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          What can we say. Dogs know an asshole when they see one. Maybe you should try to be less of an asshole.
          Yea, trying to arrest a guy with warrants and he SIC'd his dog on me.

Why don't you take a long walk off a short bridge.

Comment

Yeah, racrguy! Why don't you make like a tree and get outta here!

Comment

oh he mad
              Originally posted by 03trubluGT
              Your opinion is what sucks.
              You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                Wrong again smart guy. Why don't you quit trying to correct someone when you don't know WTF you are talking about?

Yea, trying to arrest a guy with warrants and he SIC'd his dog on me.

Why don't you take a long walk off a short bridge.
                See, I was trying to give you some useful advice. There you go being an asshole again.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Yeah, racrguy! Why don't you make like a tree and get outta here!

Comment

...wouldn't taking a long walk off a short bridge still put you on land, since a bridge gaps a space between two points? Jesus. That's about as funny as a screen door on a battleship......

Comment

Oh noes, Al, Henry, Racrguy and Eric are all ganging up on Matt again. I guess he was right...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Shit, and I haven't even "summoned" anyone yet. Nevermind that there are usually only about twenty threads going at a time, so any regular poster is bound to stumble into anything funny that is going on. Sending out a mass text, brb

Comment

You should drive your short bus off the short bridge?
                        Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                        Your opinion is what sucks.
                        You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          ...wouldn't taking a long walk off a short bridge still put you on land, since a bridge gaps a space between two points? Jesus. That's about as funny as a screen door on a battleship......
                          Well hell, now you've done it ... Walked right into the trap he cleverly set for you that we'll hear all about 9 days from now.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

By god, I think we've found a new board joke!

No longer does the ARMBARRRR reign supreme.

Comment

Matt is going to post a picture of his office view after taking a short walk off a long pier "about nine" days from now and put the 5300 members that disagree with him in their place.

Comment

What pisses me off is not so much that he shot the dog, but the simple "My bad" explanation. If I kill someones dog by mistake, I am going to feel guilty as hell and try my best to make it right. Offer to get them a new dog, apologize publicly, get them cash, whatever it took.

What happened to Matt, I can understand, he had an owner sic a dog on him, then sure, fire away, but an owner that is trying to cooperate, come on.

Comment

Working...
                                X