Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanger View Post
    Thousands of dollars for a watch. That'll be the day. Reminds me of that gold plated lamborghini i saw somwhere
    The good thing about buying them used is they typically hold value and some even increase once the model isnt made any longer.

Comment

• Hoping to get these at some point:

The B&M is also available in black.

Comment

• I have never been a fan of jewelry of any kind until there was a billboard of a Rolex Milgauss put up by my office for me to drive by every day.

Now I really want one of these:

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          I have never been a fan of jewelry of any kind until there was a billboard of a Rolex Milgauss put up by my office for me to drive by every day.

Now I really want one of these:

DO IT!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 92redragtop View Post
            Hoping to get these at some point:

The B&M is also available in black.
            The MB is dope as hell!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
              DO IT!!!!

As much as I want one, I'd rather have a Nikon D4.

Congrats on the watch, I'm envious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                The good thing about buying them used is they typically hold value and some even increase once the model isnt made any longer.
                Only way I'm payin 4 grand for a watch, is if its that one off goldeneye that with the laser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger View Post
                  Only way I'm payin 4 grand for a watch, is if its that one off goldeneye that with the laser.
                  The laser drains the battery very quickly making the watch virtually useless. I sold mine for that very reason.

Comment

• Sorry no CHOO$$$$ CHOO$$$$ here

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      The laser drains the battery very quickly making the watch virtually useless. I sold mine for that very reason.
                      Would only buy for layzr

Comment

• Sportin the Marathon today. For an inexpensive diver I have been pretty impressed, I just wish they offered the JSAR in auto.

Comment

• I just got this in the mail today. Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Spacemaster X-Lume.

And here's the obligatory lume shot, 80 tritium vials in all their glory(admittedly shitty iphone pics)

I'll try and get some better pics up this weekend.
                          2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

• Originally posted by txsr20de View Post
                            I just got this in the mail today. Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Spacemaster X-Lume.

And here's the obligatory lume shot, 80 tritium vials in all their glory(admittedly shitty iphone pics)

I'll try and get some better pics up this weekend.
                            Nice watch. I think Ball is often overlooked, there is a couple of models I would not mind owning.

Comment

• My wife suprised me with this Bulova Precisionist, Carbon Fiber.
                              Attached Files
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                My wife suprised me with this Bulova Precisionist, Carbon Fiber.
                                lol, I think I got the same one for Christmas. I'll have to check when I get home

Comment

Working...
                                X